Brad Paisley to Guest Star in 'Nashville' Season Finale
"Nashville" has enlisted a real-life country music superstar to appear in its season finale. Brad Paisley is tapped to guest star in the last episode of the show's inaugural season, joining his wife Kimberly Williams who portrays Teddy's (Eric Close) mistress on the drama series.
The "Anything Like Me" hitmaker will play himself in the episode. He will sing a song with Connie Britton's Rayna and Charles Esten's Deacon. The episode is slated to air Wednesday, May 22 on ABC.
Prior to Paisley, another A-list musician, will.i.am, has appeared on "Nashville". The Black Eyed Peas leader, however, didn't make a musical performance on the Callie Khouri-created music-themed show as he played a record producer.
Back in January, executive producer R.J. Cutler explained their casting choice, "We're focused on our cast of real country artists -- it's not a guest show; the fabric of Nashville is the fabric of our show." He continued claiming, "The musicians in the pilot are real Nashville musicians who are greatly respected there and known and known by country music people there."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3