Kendra Wilkinson's Car Crash Reminds Her 'How Fragile Life Is'
Kendra Wilkinson, former "Splash" contestant and Playboy model, took to Twitter to write about the car accident she had recently. The mother of one also thanked her fans for their prayers. She wrote, "Thank you for all well wishes. Just really reminded me how fragile life really is and how important love really is."
On Sunday, April 21, she was spotted in Providence Tarzana Medical Center. According to Us Weekly, she felt "really sore" and "in shock" after getting involved in a car accident. The "Girls Next Door" star got examination to see if she had major injuries. She was discharged from the medical center after the examination and reportedly had a rest at home.
The "Kendra" star quit from TV show "Splash" earlier this month. Wilkinson, who said that she signed up to defeat her fear of height, finally left the show after she could not handle the fear. She once revealed her feelings when she was on the the show, "No joke, I start spinning, I start wanting to throw up, I'm shaking, my fingers wiggle. It's like a real thing, when my fingers wiggle - that's, like, a truth."
"I'm so sorry, everybody. One thing I don't do is quit. This is the first time in my life I've quit something. This will haunt me for the rest of my life," she said. Wilkinson told PEOPLE, "I'm not going to say names, but after I quit, I had a contestant call me and say they wanted to do the same thing I did but they didn't think they could do it. I praise the whole cast of Splash with all I have."
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song