Ciara Premieres 'Body Party' Steamy Music Video Feat. Future
Hip-hop/R'n'B beauty Ciara just premiered her new music video. The sultry and steamy clip stars her own current boyfriend, rapper Future, and features cameos by some very famous pals like Ludacris and Trinidad Jame$. The new visuals, helmed by Canadian music video maker Director X, was suitably made for the 27-year-old singer's forthcoming self-titled album's first single, "Body Party".
The video begins with Ciara mingling and mixing in a swanky house party where she later on breaks into a scorching choreographed number with two backing dancers. She then grabs the attention of the fellow party guest played by Future, who cozies up to CiCi when she steps outside by the poolside midway into the clip.
As the two real-life lovers flirt onscreen, the video segues into a dream sequence where Ciara performs a striptease for Future as he sits comfortably by the fireplace. When that short fantasy ends, the two resume their flirtatious dialogue, where he claims she will soon be his before quietly walking away.
Among those who love Ciara's new music video is rapstress Nicki Minaj who showers it with praises in her Twitter post. "BIIIIIIIITTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! U DID DOT!!!!!!!!" she exclaims. "@ciara im finna practice that handstand backflip shit fo my secret man! LMFAOOOOOOOO."
Ciara's self-titled fifth album is set to be released on June 4.
More Ciara News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital