Ke$ha Joins MTV's Anti-Bullying Campaign
MTV announced on Monday, April 22, that Ke$ha would serve as a celebrity ambassador for the network's anti-bullying campaign, Love is Louder. Working together with The Jed Foundation, the campaign aims to fight bullying and to support anyone who feels mistreated, misunderstood and isolated from his or her surroundings.
In addition to the announcement, MTV released a new sneak-peek video from Ke$ha's upcoming documentary series, "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life," in which she comforts fan who is a bullying victim. She also reveals that she understands how it feels like to be bullied since she was bullied in high school and is still bullied while building her careers.
"Bullying impacts the lives of millions of young adults on a daily basis," Ke$ha says. "As someone who's been bullied my entire life, I know first-hand how this type of victimization can destroy lives and relationships. It is imperative that we empower kids and teens to stop bullying."
In the Love is Louder campaign, fans can join Ke$ha in Facebook and Twitter to voice their opinion about what love is louder than. Fans can post their mini videos, photos, or words on Twitter with the hashtag #loveislouder. Ke$ha's favorite video or photo will be featured at the end of episode 3 of "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life" on May 7.
MTV will premiere "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life" on Tuesday, April 23 at 11 P.M. ET/PT. Through the series, fans will be able to take a closer look at Ke$ha's real life as global pop star.
More Ke$ha News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'