First 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Clip Finds Commander Spock in Danger
Instead of highlighting a vendetta between Captain Kirk and his enemy John Harrison, the first clip for J.J. Abrams' upcoming film "Star Trek Into Darkness" takes fans to dive deeper into the friendship story of the USS Enterprise crew. This time, Captain Kirk and his crew are in a difficult situation that puts Commander Spock's life at risk.
The clip sees Spock standing in the heart of volcano, that is ready to erupt anytime, to carry out a dangerous mission. Kirk, Spock and all crew members know that they only have two choices: to continue the mission and let Spock die in action or to save Spock and betray the Prime Directive.
"Star Trek Into Darkness" centers on Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise, who are tasked with leading the deadly manhunt to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.
Written by Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman, Bruce Greenwood and Damon Lindelof, the twelfth installment in the science fiction film franchise is directed by J.J. Abrams. The film, which stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Benedict Cumberbatch and Karl Urban, is ready to hit U.S. theaters on May 17.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group