First 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Clip Finds Commander Spock in Danger
Instead of highlighting a vendetta between Captain Kirk and his enemy John Harrison, the first clip for J.J. Abrams' upcoming film "Star Trek Into Darkness" takes fans to dive deeper into the friendship story of the USS Enterprise crew. This time, Captain Kirk and his crew are in a difficult situation that puts Commander Spock's life at risk.
The clip sees Spock standing in the heart of volcano, that is ready to erupt anytime, to carry out a dangerous mission. Kirk, Spock and all crew members know that they only have two choices: to continue the mission and let Spock die in action or to save Spock and betray the Prime Directive.
"Star Trek Into Darkness" centers on Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise, who are tasked with leading the deadly manhunt to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.
Written by Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman, Bruce Greenwood and Damon Lindelof, the twelfth installment in the science fiction film franchise is directed by J.J. Abrams. The film, which stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Benedict Cumberbatch and Karl Urban, is ready to hit U.S. theaters on May 17.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event