Pics: Backstreet Boys Lands a Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Backstreet Boys gets immortalized on Hollywood Walk of Fame. The band that made its debut on April 20, 1993, received the 2,485th star on the famous street on Monday, April 22. The band's producer Max Martin, families and fans went to the ceremony to support the band's members, Brian Littrell, A.J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter and Kevin Richardson, who looked emotional during the event.
A.J. said, "I love you guys. And aside from my wedding day and the birth of my daughter, this is hands-down the best day of my life." The teary-eyed Nick added, "I never ever imagined in a million years that we would be a part of this." Brian jokingly told the crowd, "I worked my entire life to never be walked on, but I'm OK with this one."
Howie said, "I will one day be able to bring my family here. My kids will be able to bring their kids here and still be able to see the legacy that the Backstreet Boys have carried on for many years." Kevin concluded, "What a beautiful day. What another beautiful way to celebrate 20 years together."
Backstreet Boys officially got together again with all of the members last year. After celebrating their 20th anniversary in a concert with fans on Saturday, the band will release an album this summer and start a tour in May. In addition, they plan to release a music documentary in 2014.
Prior to the release of the album, Backstreet Boys released a teaser of their new songs. The previewed songs are "In Your Arms", "Madeline", "Soldier", "Breathe", "Trust Me" and "P.S."
Teaser of Backstreet Boys' new songs:
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics