New 'Fast and Furious 6' Featurette Teases the Resurrection of Letty
The new featurette for Justin Lin's "Fast and Furious 6" finally uncovers crucial information regarding the resurrection of Letty, who was thought to be dead in 2009's "Fast and Furious". Michelle Rodriguez explains why her character returns only to fight against her former beau Dom, instead of reuniting with him.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "She doesn't know who the hell he is," Rodriguez says shortly after the clip previews the menacing look Letty gives to Dom when shooting him. Co-star Luke Evans, who is tapped as the film's villain Owen Shaw, adds that Letty has amnesia, and his character takes this opportunity to manipulate her and make her despise Dom.
"Fast 6" centers on Dom and his crew as they are given a task by Hobbs to stop an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries. That Dom's former love Letty apparently aids the organization's mastermind Owen Shaw complicates the matters even more. However, it does not stop Dom and his friends to regroup in London to do their job with full pardons to return home and make their families whole again as their payment.
Also starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Paul Walker and Vin Diesel, the film will hit U.S. theaters on May 24.
In other news, the film's sequel "Fast and Furious 7" has got a release date as well as a director. Universal has announced that "Fast 7" is slated to hit theaters across the nation on July 11, 2014 and will be made by "Saw" filmmaker James Wan. The Rock is confirmed to return to the seventh installment in the film franchise.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo