Tara Reid Has Outburst in L.A. Store for Rejected Discount Request
Tara Reid might be not as famous as she thought after All Saints store in Los Angeles refused to give her a celebrity discount last week, New York Post's Page Six reported. The 37-year-old actress reportedly had an argument with the store staff before being kicked out of the store.
A source told Page Six that the incident began when Tara was in the store because "she needed an outfit for Coachella" and "she demanded a discount." The employee at the store refused to give a price cut, but Tara insisted that she deserved that privilege "because of her fame."
When she failed to claim the celebrity discount, Tara began to get angry. "She was screaming. She had to be escorted out by security. She seemed drunk," the source added.
However, a representative for Tara, who was with her when the incident happened, spoke out to explain the actress had a good reason to be upset for not getting the discount.
"Tara gets a huge discount with All Saints in the UK and Paris because she's a walking billboard for them," the rep continued. "She gets photographed. So they give her huge hookups. We told them we get a discount, and they said they'd email the press team. Tara didn't think it made sense and asked them to check again."
The rep said that Tara left the store empty-handed of her own accord and denied the accusation that the "American Reunion" star was drunk. "She was definitely not drunk," added the rep. "People love to say Tara's hammered and this and that. Whoever is saying that is not on Team Tara."
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie