'Game of Thrones' 3.05 Preview: Robb Stark Gets War Lesson
Robb Stark prepares himself for yet another battle against Tywin Lannister and he tries to read his strategy in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". Rickard Karstark shares an obvious advice to the current King of Winterfell, "In war you kill your enemies," but somebody will betray Robb.
Meanwhile, the Hound has a fight of his own as he faces off Beric Dondarrion, the leader of the Brothers without Banners, who calls on the Lord of the Light before their duel. While the Hound is judged by the gods, Jaime is judged by men as he's brought to Lord Volten by the Boltons.
Beyond the Wall, Giantsbane warns Jon Snow, but the bastard son of Ned Stark manages to prove himself to the Wildlings. Tywin meets with Cersei and Tyrion to talk about their next plan, and he seemingly has an idea that doesn't please Tyrion as the Imp says, "You cannot mean it." An official synopsis for the episode says Tyrion will learn "the cost of weddings."
"Kissed by Fire" will air Sunday, April 28 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role