Kate Middleton Flaunts Growing Baby Bump at Windsor Castle Scouts Ceremony
Kate Middleton showed off her baby bump when she went to the National Review of the Queen's Scouts on the behalf of the Queen on Sunday, April 21 at Windsor Castle. Wearing a short green Mulberry coat and nude-colored heels, the Duchess of Cambridge honored hundreds of scouts who were present at the ceremony. Kate, who is almost 7 months pregnant, told all of the scouts members to "keep up the good work."
The Duchess looked happy talking to young people who received Queen's Scout Award, which is the highest honor a scout can achieve. The award is given to scouts who have completed several points, such as doing community service, gaining new skills, joining 4-day expedition and sharing experiences with others. She also greeted people who were honored with Gallantry Award for their heroism, bravery and meeting adversity in their life.
Chief Scout Bear Grylls said that Kate contributed to the growing number of volunteers in the organization. "It's great that so many adults are joining the Scouts, and I am sure the increase has had much to do with the Duchess of Cambridge becoming a Scout volunteer last year. The Duchess is an incredible role model and she helps us show that Scouting's not just for boys. She's also such a generous volunteer and everyone is so excited to have her in the Scouting family. Many people have followed her lead and are getting involved and enjoying the adventure," he said.
The Duchess occasionally joined activities in a scouting club near her home. Simon Carter, assistant director of the Scout Association, said, "She loves it. I can't see her giving it up." According to the scouts spokesperson, Kate has joined about 6 times volunteering sessions this year with local clubs.
More Kate Middleton News
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?