Kate Middleton Flaunts Growing Baby Bump at Windsor Castle Scouts Ceremony
Kate Middleton showed off her baby bump when she went to the National Review of the Queen's Scouts on the behalf of the Queen on Sunday, April 21 at Windsor Castle. Wearing a short green Mulberry coat and nude-colored heels, the Duchess of Cambridge honored hundreds of scouts who were present at the ceremony. Kate, who is almost 7 months pregnant, told all of the scouts members to "keep up the good work."
The Duchess looked happy talking to young people who received Queen's Scout Award, which is the highest honor a scout can achieve. The award is given to scouts who have completed several points, such as doing community service, gaining new skills, joining 4-day expedition and sharing experiences with others. She also greeted people who were honored with Gallantry Award for their heroism, bravery and meeting adversity in their life.
Chief Scout Bear Grylls said that Kate contributed to the growing number of volunteers in the organization. "It's great that so many adults are joining the Scouts, and I am sure the increase has had much to do with the Duchess of Cambridge becoming a Scout volunteer last year. The Duchess is an incredible role model and she helps us show that Scouting's not just for boys. She's also such a generous volunteer and everyone is so excited to have her in the Scouting family. Many people have followed her lead and are getting involved and enjoying the adventure," he said.
The Duchess occasionally joined activities in a scouting club near her home. Simon Carter, assistant director of the Scout Association, said, "She loves it. I can't see her giving it up." According to the scouts spokesperson, Kate has joined about 6 times volunteering sessions this year with local clubs.
More Kate Middleton News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors