'Sunday Night Football' Sportscaster Al Michaels Busted for DUI
Al Michaels had a run-in with the law over the weekend. The longtime sportscaster on NBC's "Sunday Night Football" was arrested for drunk driving after failing a field sobriety test at a DUI checkpoint in Santa Monica Friday night, April 19.
The 68-year-old TV presenter was booked for driving under influence and reportedly spent a few hours in jail before being released on his own recognizance early Saturday. CNN reports that he is scheduled to appear at Los Angeles Municipal Court on June 26.
"He was evaluated for suspicion of DUI, brought to the station for a Breathalyzer test, and it came out .08, which was at the legal limit, so he was released on a citation at about 3 or 4 in the morning," Sgt. William Heric told City News Service. "He was cooperative and polite the whole time."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri