'Sunday Night Football' Sportscaster Al Michaels Busted for DUI
Al Michaels had a run-in with the law over the weekend. The longtime sportscaster on NBC's "Sunday Night Football" was arrested for drunk driving after failing a field sobriety test at a DUI checkpoint in Santa Monica Friday night, April 19.
The 68-year-old TV presenter was booked for driving under influence and reportedly spent a few hours in jail before being released on his own recognizance early Saturday. CNN reports that he is scheduled to appear at Los Angeles Municipal Court on June 26.
"He was evaluated for suspicion of DUI, brought to the station for a Breathalyzer test, and it came out .08, which was at the legal limit, so he was released on a citation at about 3 or 4 in the morning," Sgt. William Heric told City News Service. "He was cooperative and polite the whole time."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign