NBC Axes Eva Longoria's 'Ready for Love'
NBC has dropped new reality show "Ready for Love" from its line-up. The show from executive producer Eva Longoria has aired only two episodes, and it's still unknown when or whether the remaining episodes will air.
To fill the vacant slot, "Grimm" will air the remaining episodes of the season on Tuesdays at 10 P.M. starting April 30. The fantasy procedural series will be replaced by "Dateline" on Fridays at 9 P.M. starting April 26.
Hosted by Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic, "Ready for Love" features three bachelors who try to find the right women with whom to share their lives, with the help of matchmakers. Despite having a strong lead-in from "The Voice", the dating show couldn't gain big ratings, drawing only 3.2 million viewers.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos