NBC Axes Eva Longoria's 'Ready for Love'
NBC has dropped new reality show "Ready for Love" from its line-up. The show from executive producer Eva Longoria has aired only two episodes, and it's still unknown when or whether the remaining episodes will air.
To fill the vacant slot, "Grimm" will air the remaining episodes of the season on Tuesdays at 10 P.M. starting April 30. The fantasy procedural series will be replaced by "Dateline" on Fridays at 9 P.M. starting April 26.
Hosted by Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic, "Ready for Love" features three bachelors who try to find the right women with whom to share their lives, with the help of matchmakers. Despite having a strong lead-in from "The Voice", the dating show couldn't gain big ratings, drawing only 3.2 million viewers.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special