NBC Axes Eva Longoria's 'Ready for Love'
NBC has dropped new reality show "Ready for Love" from its line-up. The show from executive producer Eva Longoria has aired only two episodes, and it's still unknown when or whether the remaining episodes will air.
To fill the vacant slot, "Grimm" will air the remaining episodes of the season on Tuesdays at 10 P.M. starting April 30. The fantasy procedural series will be replaced by "Dateline" on Fridays at 9 P.M. starting April 26.
Hosted by Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic, "Ready for Love" features three bachelors who try to find the right women with whom to share their lives, with the help of matchmakers. Despite having a strong lead-in from "The Voice", the dating show couldn't gain big ratings, drawing only 3.2 million viewers.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt