NBC Axes Eva Longoria's 'Ready for Love'
NBC has dropped new reality show "Ready for Love" from its line-up. The show from executive producer Eva Longoria has aired only two episodes, and it's still unknown when or whether the remaining episodes will air.
To fill the vacant slot, "Grimm" will air the remaining episodes of the season on Tuesdays at 10 P.M. starting April 30. The fantasy procedural series will be replaced by "Dateline" on Fridays at 9 P.M. starting April 26.
Hosted by Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic, "Ready for Love" features three bachelors who try to find the right women with whom to share their lives, with the help of matchmakers. Despite having a strong lead-in from "The Voice", the dating show couldn't gain big ratings, drawing only 3.2 million viewers.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'