NBC Axes Eva Longoria's 'Ready for Love'
NBC has dropped new reality show "Ready for Love" from its line-up. The show from executive producer Eva Longoria has aired only two episodes, and it's still unknown when or whether the remaining episodes will air.
To fill the vacant slot, "Grimm" will air the remaining episodes of the season on Tuesdays at 10 P.M. starting April 30. The fantasy procedural series will be replaced by "Dateline" on Fridays at 9 P.M. starting April 26.
Hosted by Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic, "Ready for Love" features three bachelors who try to find the right women with whom to share their lives, with the help of matchmakers. Despite having a strong lead-in from "The Voice", the dating show couldn't gain big ratings, drawing only 3.2 million viewers.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs