Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Look 'Really in Love' in Norway
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez apparently are going back together. Selena, who took a 14-hour trip to Norway on Thursday, April 18, reportedly went to the country to reconcile with her ex-boyfriend. A source told PEOPLE, "They were holding hands, hugging and they kissed on the lips. They looked really in love, like no fights ever happened before. It definitely looked like they were back together."
Another source told E! News that Selena's trip to Norway was to see Justin after he finished his concert in the country. "They met up privately later. She was picked up by a car from Justin's camp. It was a personal visit," the source said.
A source close to Justin and Selena also said that the couple was still close. The source said, "They have a crazy connection. They just can't seem to break their connection. It can be intense." Selena apparently joined Justin when he was heading to Copenhagen, Denmark for his next show.
Although Justin and Selena broke up earlier this year, Justin might still have some feelings for his ex-girlfriend. On Sunday, April 14, Justin was photographed holding his white phone when he was in Amsterdam. An enlarged-version of the picture showed that his phone's screensaver was a picture of Selena in a blue dress taken from a March 4 photoshoot.
In a recent interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Selena said that so far there were no boys who asked her for a date after she broke up with Justin. She also said that she hoped to find someone who could make her laugh and was "great" to her parents. Ellen told her, "Tell me who you want, I'll get him, I know a lot of these people I can make it happen." Ellen later offered to introduce her cousin to the 20-year-old singer. "I feel like I'm doing my eHarmony profile," Selena said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny