Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Look 'Really in Love' in Norway
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez apparently are going back together. Selena, who took a 14-hour trip to Norway on Thursday, April 18, reportedly went to the country to reconcile with her ex-boyfriend. A source told PEOPLE, "They were holding hands, hugging and they kissed on the lips. They looked really in love, like no fights ever happened before. It definitely looked like they were back together."
Another source told E! News that Selena's trip to Norway was to see Justin after he finished his concert in the country. "They met up privately later. She was picked up by a car from Justin's camp. It was a personal visit," the source said.
A source close to Justin and Selena also said that the couple was still close. The source said, "They have a crazy connection. They just can't seem to break their connection. It can be intense." Selena apparently joined Justin when he was heading to Copenhagen, Denmark for his next show.
Although Justin and Selena broke up earlier this year, Justin might still have some feelings for his ex-girlfriend. On Sunday, April 14, Justin was photographed holding his white phone when he was in Amsterdam. An enlarged-version of the picture showed that his phone's screensaver was a picture of Selena in a blue dress taken from a March 4 photoshoot.
In a recent interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Selena said that so far there were no boys who asked her for a date after she broke up with Justin. She also said that she hoped to find someone who could make her laugh and was "great" to her parents. Ellen told her, "Tell me who you want, I'll get him, I know a lot of these people I can make it happen." Ellen later offered to introduce her cousin to the 20-year-old singer. "I feel like I'm doing my eHarmony profile," Selena said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences