Zooey Deschanel Tweets After Boston Bombing Suspect Mistakenly Captioned With Her Name
Laugh was unlikely found among the range of emotions, relief, desire for justice, gratitude towards law enforcement, shared by the whole country in the light of the arrest of the 2nd suspect in Boston Bombings. However, an amusing caption error by FOX affiliate managed to draw some chuckles.
Next to the picture of suspect Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev read info, "Marathon bombing, he is 19-year-old Zooey Deschanel." Peter Ogburn, a radio show producer and writer, shared on Twitter a screencaption showing the mix-up with an additional comment, "Oh come on, Fox."
"Whoa! Epic closed captioning FAIL!" the actress quickly reacted, writing next to a flabbergasted "oh my" comment from "Community" actor Joel McHale. Ogburn later jokingly tweeted the "New Girl" star, "So, you're saying it wasn't you?"
The entire city and suburbs of Boston were previously put on lockdown as the FBI tracked down the second suspect, identified as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev who was later apprehended after he had been holed up inside a boat in a Watertown neighborhood.
The first suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was gunned down in a police shootout in Watertown after he killed a cop at Massachusetts Institute of Technology campus.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single