Zooey Deschanel Tweets After Boston Bombing Suspect Mistakenly Captioned With Her Name
Laugh was unlikely found among the range of emotions, relief, desire for justice, gratitude towards law enforcement, shared by the whole country in the light of the arrest of the 2nd suspect in Boston Bombings. However, an amusing caption error by FOX affiliate managed to draw some chuckles.
Next to the picture of suspect Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev read info, "Marathon bombing, he is 19-year-old Zooey Deschanel." Peter Ogburn, a radio show producer and writer, shared on Twitter a screencaption showing the mix-up with an additional comment, "Oh come on, Fox."
"Whoa! Epic closed captioning FAIL!" the actress quickly reacted, writing next to a flabbergasted "oh my" comment from "Community" actor Joel McHale. Ogburn later jokingly tweeted the "New Girl" star, "So, you're saying it wasn't you?"
The entire city and suburbs of Boston were previously put on lockdown as the FBI tracked down the second suspect, identified as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev who was later apprehended after he had been holed up inside a boat in a Watertown neighborhood.
The first suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was gunned down in a police shootout in Watertown after he killed a cop at Massachusetts Institute of Technology campus.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up