Zooey Deschanel Tweets After Boston Bombing Suspect Mistakenly Captioned With Her Name
Laugh was unlikely found among the range of emotions, relief, desire for justice, gratitude towards law enforcement, shared by the whole country in the light of the arrest of the 2nd suspect in Boston Bombings. However, an amusing caption error by FOX affiliate managed to draw some chuckles.
Next to the picture of suspect Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev read info, "Marathon bombing, he is 19-year-old Zooey Deschanel." Peter Ogburn, a radio show producer and writer, shared on Twitter a screencaption showing the mix-up with an additional comment, "Oh come on, Fox."
"Whoa! Epic closed captioning FAIL!" the actress quickly reacted, writing next to a flabbergasted "oh my" comment from "Community" actor Joel McHale. Ogburn later jokingly tweeted the "New Girl" star, "So, you're saying it wasn't you?"
The entire city and suburbs of Boston were previously put on lockdown as the FBI tracked down the second suspect, identified as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev who was later apprehended after he had been holed up inside a boat in a Watertown neighborhood.
The first suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was gunned down in a police shootout in Watertown after he killed a cop at Massachusetts Institute of Technology campus.
More Zooey Deschanel News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival