Bradley Cooper Visits Boston Bombing Victim in Hospital
Bradley Cooper shows his support to a victim of Boston Marathon bombings. Accompanied by New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman, Cooper went to hospital to see Jeffrey Bauman Jr. who lost both of his legs below the knee. In a picture posted by Julian on his Twitter on Thursday, April 18, Jeffrey was on his hospital bed, giving a thumb-up sign to the camera and holding a ball in his left hand, while Bradley and Julian were on the sides of his bed.
Julian captioned the picture, "Visited #survivor #stud #hero Jeffrey Bauman Jr. today. He was looking great and is a true inspiration. #strong." He told E! News, "It was a very humbling experience. We talked a little football. I learned that he is a tough guy and has a very close strong family. He is a true inspiration." He added, " I don't want the focus to be on me. It was more for Jeff and his family."
Previously, Associated Press took a picture of Jeffrey after the bombing, showing him being rushed in a wheelchair by a man in a cowboy hat and two other people. Although Jeffrey was severely injured, he gave a statement which led to suspect identification when he was in intensive care. Jeffrey's brother Chris said that when Jeffrey woke up, he asked for a pen and a piece of paper. He wrote, "Bag, saw the guy, looked right at me." The description of the man who dropped a bag near Jeffrey was similar to a suspect hunted by the authorities.
In other news, Boston Marathon bombings affected the filming of Bradley's next project "American Hustle". It was announced on Friday morning, April 19, that the production of the David O. Russell-directed movie was postponed because of the manhunt of a suspect which made the authorities put the city on lockdown. Sony released a statement which read, "The production is heeding the Governor's request 'to remain in doors.' " The movie team will continue filming after authorities lift their request that Bostonians stay off the streets.
More Bradley Cooper News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'