Nicole Eggert Rushed to Hospital After Botched High-Dive on 'Splash'
Another star stumbled on ABC's "Splash". Nicole Eggert was briefly hospitalized on Thursday, April 18 after she botched a high-dive which ended with a painful back flop into the pool during a taping of the reality show.
According to TMZ, the actress was attempting to execute a dive that included multiple backflips, but something went wrong mid-air and she went crashing hard into the water back first. On-site EMTs pulled her out of the water and took her to a nearby hospital.
The Summer Quinn of "Baywatch" TV series reportedly didn't break any bones, but doctors wanted to make sure that there were no hidden internal injuries, monitoring her kidneys in particular. She was released from the hospital after a few hours.
The 41-year-old star seemingly took the situation lightly as she tweeted, "The ER is always fun."
Earlier this week, on Tuesday, April 16, Katherine Webb announced that she quit "Splash" on doctor's advice due to injury. Prior to that, Chuy Bravo withdrew from the diving competition because of an injury to his heel. Kendra Wilkinson, meanwhile, left the diving competition due to her fear of heights.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia