Nicole Eggert Rushed to Hospital After Botched High-Dive on 'Splash'
Another star stumbled on ABC's "Splash". Nicole Eggert was briefly hospitalized on Thursday, April 18 after she botched a high-dive which ended with a painful back flop into the pool during a taping of the reality show.
According to TMZ, the actress was attempting to execute a dive that included multiple backflips, but something went wrong mid-air and she went crashing hard into the water back first. On-site EMTs pulled her out of the water and took her to a nearby hospital.
The Summer Quinn of "Baywatch" TV series reportedly didn't break any bones, but doctors wanted to make sure that there were no hidden internal injuries, monitoring her kidneys in particular. She was released from the hospital after a few hours.
The 41-year-old star seemingly took the situation lightly as she tweeted, "The ER is always fun."
Earlier this week, on Tuesday, April 16, Katherine Webb announced that she quit "Splash" on doctor's advice due to injury. Prior to that, Chuy Bravo withdrew from the diving competition because of an injury to his heel. Kendra Wilkinson, meanwhile, left the diving competition due to her fear of heights.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...