Nicole Eggert Rushed to Hospital After Botched High-Dive on 'Splash'
Another star stumbled on ABC's "Splash". Nicole Eggert was briefly hospitalized on Thursday, April 18 after she botched a high-dive which ended with a painful back flop into the pool during a taping of the reality show.
According to TMZ, the actress was attempting to execute a dive that included multiple backflips, but something went wrong mid-air and she went crashing hard into the water back first. On-site EMTs pulled her out of the water and took her to a nearby hospital.
The Summer Quinn of "Baywatch" TV series reportedly didn't break any bones, but doctors wanted to make sure that there were no hidden internal injuries, monitoring her kidneys in particular. She was released from the hospital after a few hours.
The 41-year-old star seemingly took the situation lightly as she tweeted, "The ER is always fun."
Earlier this week, on Tuesday, April 16, Katherine Webb announced that she quit "Splash" on doctor's advice due to injury. Prior to that, Chuy Bravo withdrew from the diving competition because of an injury to his heel. Kendra Wilkinson, meanwhile, left the diving competition due to her fear of heights.
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX