Taylor Swift Spotted Mansion Hunting in Rhode Island With Her Family
It seems like Taylor Swift is eying to buy a new house. The 23-year-old chart-topping country music singer/songwriter has been spotted with her family looking the famous Harkness House in the upmarket seaside community of Watch Hill, Rhode Island.
Wearing a black cardigan and tan trousers, the former girlfriend of Harry Styles was joined by her father Scott, mother Andrea and younger brother Austin. The Grammy winner is pictured touring the house with her arms crossed as she's taking her surroundings.
The 11k-plus-square-foot mansion that sits on 5.23 acres of prime real estate is reportedly put on the market with asking price of $20 million, but Swift is more than able to afford it since she's listed as one of the richest musicians by Forbes with $57M earning last year.
Swift already owns a home in Beverly Hills, California and a penthouse duplex in Nashville, Tennessee. She also bought one in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts near where her then-boyfriend Conor Kennedy lives, but she sold it later after they split. She reportedly pocketed a cool $1 million dollar profit from the sale.
More Taylor Swift News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video