Taylor Swift Spotted Mansion Hunting in Rhode Island With Her Family
It seems like Taylor Swift is eying to buy a new house. The 23-year-old chart-topping country music singer/songwriter has been spotted with her family looking the famous Harkness House in the upmarket seaside community of Watch Hill, Rhode Island.
Wearing a black cardigan and tan trousers, the former girlfriend of Harry Styles was joined by her father Scott, mother Andrea and younger brother Austin. The Grammy winner is pictured touring the house with her arms crossed as she's taking her surroundings.
The 11k-plus-square-foot mansion that sits on 5.23 acres of prime real estate is reportedly put on the market with asking price of $20 million, but Swift is more than able to afford it since she's listed as one of the richest musicians by Forbes with $57M earning last year.
Swift already owns a home in Beverly Hills, California and a penthouse duplex in Nashville, Tennessee. She also bought one in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts near where her then-boyfriend Conor Kennedy lives, but she sold it later after they split. She reportedly pocketed a cool $1 million dollar profit from the sale.
More Taylor Swift News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal