Tilda Swinton Posing for W Magazine With Centipede Eyebrows and Mustaches
Tilda Swinton, who recently raised eyebrows with her sleep-in-glass-box performance at a museum, shows off her "totally surreal fashion adventure" in W Magazine's latest issue. Among the many pictures taken for the printed publication, one stands out more than the others, thanks to her unusual accessories.
The "Moonrise Kingdom" actress has some creepy centipedes crawling on her face as she strikes a statuette pose. One centipede covers each of her eyebrows, and two others are taking up residence above her lips. Wearing a white Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci dress and Cornelia James gloves, she holds a yellow orchid in one hand.
"Though they may look as if they were mechanically placed, we waited hours for these centipedes to crawl into their meaningful positions, decking me out with eyebrows and mustaches," 52-year-old Swinton explains her bizarre look. " 'Ceci n'est pas une moustache,' as Magritte might have put it."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake