Tilda Swinton Posing for W Magazine With Centipede Eyebrows and Mustaches
Tilda Swinton, who recently raised eyebrows with her sleep-in-glass-box performance at a museum, shows off her "totally surreal fashion adventure" in W Magazine's latest issue. Among the many pictures taken for the printed publication, one stands out more than the others, thanks to her unusual accessories.
The "Moonrise Kingdom" actress has some creepy centipedes crawling on her face as she strikes a statuette pose. One centipede covers each of her eyebrows, and two others are taking up residence above her lips. Wearing a white Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci dress and Cornelia James gloves, she holds a yellow orchid in one hand.
"Though they may look as if they were mechanically placed, we waited hours for these centipedes to crawl into their meaningful positions, decking me out with eyebrows and mustaches," 52-year-old Swinton explains her bizarre look. " 'Ceci n'est pas une moustache,' as Magritte might have put it."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free