Tilda Swinton Posing for W Magazine With Centipede Eyebrows and Mustaches
Tilda Swinton, who recently raised eyebrows with her sleep-in-glass-box performance at a museum, shows off her "totally surreal fashion adventure" in W Magazine's latest issue. Among the many pictures taken for the printed publication, one stands out more than the others, thanks to her unusual accessories.
The "Moonrise Kingdom" actress has some creepy centipedes crawling on her face as she strikes a statuette pose. One centipede covers each of her eyebrows, and two others are taking up residence above her lips. Wearing a white Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci dress and Cornelia James gloves, she holds a yellow orchid in one hand.
"Though they may look as if they were mechanically placed, we waited hours for these centipedes to crawl into their meaningful positions, decking me out with eyebrows and mustaches," 52-year-old Swinton explains her bizarre look. " 'Ceci n'est pas une moustache,' as Magritte might have put it."
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?