Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Reportedly Put Their Wedding on Hold
Miley Cyrus and fiance Liam Hemsworth probably will not exchange vows in the foreseeable future. The couple, who planned to get married this summer, allegedly postponed their wedding. A source told PEOPLE, "They want to figure out their life together before they get married."
The source added, "They're still engaged and living together. They just realized that there is no rush with the wedding and that it's better that they wait a bit." The source added that "they were never in a rush to get married."
Another source told Life & Style magazine, "They were supposed to get married in June but there have been so many problems with them. They thought it was best to work out their issues before making such a big commitment. They aren't ready. Their families are both concerned. They don't want to see Miley and Liam get married and then get divorced. They're very young to be getting married."
Miley's father, Billy Ray Cyrus, previously told ABC News that his daughter and Liam were "friends" and he was not sure if Miley and Liam would get married in the near future. "I don't know. I know as I was writing a book, I wanted to keep that particular moment [Miley's wedding] as open-ended as possible. I didn't know the answer," he said.
In addition, in an interview which was aired on Monday, April 15, Miley's father said, "They're young, they're kids, the great news is they're great friends, they're really good friends. I play it by ear, I know whatever's meant to be that's the way it's going to happen." Liam's sister-in-law Elsa Pataky was not sure either. "I don't know. If they get married it would be nice to go," she said earlier this week.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts