Video: Harrison Ford Walks Off 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Over Chewbacca
Harrison Ford confronted an on-screen friend from his past on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". It all began as host Jimmy Kimmel wanted to ask Ford questions about "Star Wars", but the actor said he didn't want to talk about the movie.
The 70-year-old, however, agreed to take questions from audience as long as it's not about "Star Wars". Then apparent fans of the sci-fi movie franshise, dressing in Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia costumes, stood up and asked silly questions like "Do you like being in movies?" and "Are you hungry?"
The next person who got a chance to talk to Ford was Chewbacca, the companion of Ford's character in "Star Wars" films. The tension got high all of sudden, with the Han Solo depicter ranting, "You son of a b***h, what do you want?" While Chewbacca spoke in a language that no one undestood, Ford continued lashing out at the furry figure, "You're the one who couldn't keep it in your furry pants!"
When Kimmel said, "Actually, he doesn't wear pants," Ford replied, "I rest my case!" Kimmel explained that he invited Chewbacca so that Ford and his estranged mate could patch things up between them, but Ford seemingly couldn't apologize Chew as saying, "He knows what he did. She was my wife, you Wookiee sack of s**t!" Ford then asked Kimmel to choose side, before he stormed out of the studio.
Ford stopped by the ABC late-night show on Wednesday, April 17 to promote his new movie "42". Things are still good between the "Indiana Jones"star and the comedian since the on-air confrontation was clearly being set up to bring good laughs.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune