Selena Gomez Reportedly Goes to Norway to Visit Justin Bieber
Selena Gomez and her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber were both in Oslo, Norway, on Thursday, April 18. The "Princess Protection Program" actress was seen at Gardermoen Airport at about 8:30 P.M. local time after taking a flight from Los Angeles. Justin was having a concert on the same day. According to TMZ, Selena and Justin being in the same country was not coincident, because she reportedly did not have work commitment in Norway.
After finishing the concert, Justin thanked his fans for their overwhelming support. "Norway thanks so much. Thank u. Great shows. Off to Copenhagen. #BELIEVEtour," he wrote on Twitter. He seemed to be in good mood, because later he tweeted again, "Smiling."
Ellen DeGeneres recently asked Selena about how she coped with life after breaking up from Justin, commenting that it must have been "hard." "Everybody knew you were a couple and now you're not together anymore. And, of course, no one's just going to leave it alone. We have to ask you about it. But you are doing OK? We're concerned that you're happy and we want you to be happy," Ellen said.
Selena answered, "Yeah, I am. I met Brad Pitt. I'm great." She continued talking, "I was in my dressing room and I had just finished performing. They knocked on my door and they said Brad Pitt would like to come in and I was like, 'He can come in.' I was trying to play cool and be really nice."
She further recalled that she hid under a table for two minutes because she "couldn't believe it was happening." When Ellen pressed her with questions about her love life, she said that she had no boyfriend, but she wanted to meet someone who could make her laugh and treat her parents nicely.
More Selena Gomez News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date