Selena Gomez Reportedly Goes to Norway to Visit Justin Bieber
Selena Gomez and her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber were both in Oslo, Norway, on Thursday, April 18. The "Princess Protection Program" actress was seen at Gardermoen Airport at about 8:30 P.M. local time after taking a flight from Los Angeles. Justin was having a concert on the same day. According to TMZ, Selena and Justin being in the same country was not coincident, because she reportedly did not have work commitment in Norway.
After finishing the concert, Justin thanked his fans for their overwhelming support. "Norway thanks so much. Thank u. Great shows. Off to Copenhagen. #BELIEVEtour," he wrote on Twitter. He seemed to be in good mood, because later he tweeted again, "Smiling."
Ellen DeGeneres recently asked Selena about how she coped with life after breaking up from Justin, commenting that it must have been "hard." "Everybody knew you were a couple and now you're not together anymore. And, of course, no one's just going to leave it alone. We have to ask you about it. But you are doing OK? We're concerned that you're happy and we want you to be happy," Ellen said.
Selena answered, "Yeah, I am. I met Brad Pitt. I'm great." She continued talking, "I was in my dressing room and I had just finished performing. They knocked on my door and they said Brad Pitt would like to come in and I was like, 'He can come in.' I was trying to play cool and be really nice."
She further recalled that she hid under a table for two minutes because she "couldn't believe it was happening." When Ellen pressed her with questions about her love life, she said that she had no boyfriend, but she wanted to meet someone who could make her laugh and treat her parents nicely.
More Selena Gomez News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director