Jaden Smith Calls Relationship With Kylie Jenner 'Pretty Awesome'
Jaden Smith has been rumored dating Kylie Jenner since they were spotted having a lunch date at a restaurant in London last month. In an interview with Wonderland Magazine, the son of actor Will Smith opens up about his relationship with the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star for the first time.
"I was in LA, we were all hanging out. Then I went to New York and [Kylie] came too, then she came here [to London] and surprised me, so that's pretty baller," Jaden explains. He later adds that the dating rumor is not true, saying, "She's one of my best friends. It's pretty awesome."
In the same interview, Jaden admits that he is interested and believes in extraterrestrial life. "I think aliens are really cool, because they exist," he says. He later talks about his recent chat with President Barack Obama during his visit to the White House with his family.
"I talked to President Obama about extraterrestrials," the 14-year-old actor continues. "He said he could neither confirm nor deny the existence of aliens, which means they're real. If people think we're the only people that live in this universe, then something is wrong with them."
Jaden also talks about MSftS (pronounced Misfits), a clothing line he co-set up with Moises Arias and Mateo Arias. "It's kind of just black on black," he describes. "We all really like black, so almost everything in the line is black. Some would call it street goth. I would say it's a fashion-forward street brand."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media