Jaden Smith Calls Relationship With Kylie Jenner 'Pretty Awesome'
Jaden Smith has been rumored dating Kylie Jenner since they were spotted having a lunch date at a restaurant in London last month. In an interview with Wonderland Magazine, the son of actor Will Smith opens up about his relationship with the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star for the first time.
"I was in LA, we were all hanging out. Then I went to New York and [Kylie] came too, then she came here [to London] and surprised me, so that's pretty baller," Jaden explains. He later adds that the dating rumor is not true, saying, "She's one of my best friends. It's pretty awesome."
In the same interview, Jaden admits that he is interested and believes in extraterrestrial life. "I think aliens are really cool, because they exist," he says. He later talks about his recent chat with President Barack Obama during his visit to the White House with his family.
"I talked to President Obama about extraterrestrials," the 14-year-old actor continues. "He said he could neither confirm nor deny the existence of aliens, which means they're real. If people think we're the only people that live in this universe, then something is wrong with them."
Jaden also talks about MSftS (pronounced Misfits), a clothing line he co-set up with Moises Arias and Mateo Arias. "It's kind of just black on black," he describes. "We all really like black, so almost everything in the line is black. Some would call it street goth. I would say it's a fashion-forward street brand."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris