Edward Norton and Shauna Robertson Secretly Got Married Before Son's Birth
Double congratulations are in order for Edward Norton and Canadian film producer Shauna Robertson. Rumor has it, the longtime couple who recently welcomed their first son had actually got married before the bundle of joy was born.
According to Us Weekly, the "Kingdom of Heaven" actor, 43, and his 38-year-old fiancee who got engaged back in 2011 after six years of dating secretly tied the knot in 2012. No other details of the hush-hush nuptials are available at the moment.
Norton and Robertson are a very-private couple. They didn't announce her pregnancy to public until early March. "Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby!" a source said back then. A few weeks later, she gave birth to their baby boy.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake