Edward Norton and Shauna Robertson Secretly Got Married Before Son's Birth
Double congratulations are in order for Edward Norton and Canadian film producer Shauna Robertson. Rumor has it, the longtime couple who recently welcomed their first son had actually got married before the bundle of joy was born.
According to Us Weekly, the "Kingdom of Heaven" actor, 43, and his 38-year-old fiancee who got engaged back in 2011 after six years of dating secretly tied the knot in 2012. No other details of the hush-hush nuptials are available at the moment.
Norton and Robertson are a very-private couple. They didn't announce her pregnancy to public until early March. "Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby!" a source said back then. A few weeks later, she gave birth to their baby boy.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman