Edward Norton and Shauna Robertson Secretly Got Married Before Son's Birth
Double congratulations are in order for Edward Norton and Canadian film producer Shauna Robertson. Rumor has it, the longtime couple who recently welcomed their first son had actually got married before the bundle of joy was born.
According to Us Weekly, the "Kingdom of Heaven" actor, 43, and his 38-year-old fiancee who got engaged back in 2011 after six years of dating secretly tied the knot in 2012. No other details of the hush-hush nuptials are available at the moment.
Norton and Robertson are a very-private couple. They didn't announce her pregnancy to public until early March. "Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby!" a source said back then. A few weeks later, she gave birth to their baby boy.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift