Edward Norton and Shauna Robertson Secretly Got Married Before Son's Birth
Double congratulations are in order for Edward Norton and Canadian film producer Shauna Robertson. Rumor has it, the longtime couple who recently welcomed their first son had actually got married before the bundle of joy was born.
According to Us Weekly, the "Kingdom of Heaven" actor, 43, and his 38-year-old fiancee who got engaged back in 2011 after six years of dating secretly tied the knot in 2012. No other details of the hush-hush nuptials are available at the moment.
Norton and Robertson are a very-private couple. They didn't announce her pregnancy to public until early March. "Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby!" a source said back then. A few weeks later, she gave birth to their baby boy.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage