Edward Norton and Shauna Robertson Secretly Got Married Before Son's Birth
Double congratulations are in order for Edward Norton and Canadian film producer Shauna Robertson. Rumor has it, the longtime couple who recently welcomed their first son had actually got married before the bundle of joy was born.
According to Us Weekly, the "Kingdom of Heaven" actor, 43, and his 38-year-old fiancee who got engaged back in 2011 after six years of dating secretly tied the knot in 2012. No other details of the hush-hush nuptials are available at the moment.
Norton and Robertson are a very-private couple. They didn't announce her pregnancy to public until early March. "Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby!" a source said back then. A few weeks later, she gave birth to their baby boy.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'