One Direction's Wax Figures Unveiled in Madame Tussauds London
Madame Tussauds has finally unveiled One Direction's wax figures. After teasing the then incomplete statues through photos, the museum opened the new exhibition on Thursday, April 18 in London, U.K.
Fans were predictably swarming the new attraction at the museum as they're eager to pose with their idols' wax twins. Young girls were seen kissing and caressing the cheeks of the statues, which were made with detailed precision to imitate the real stars.
Two days before the new exhibition opened to public, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan got to see their life-size wax counterparts at a secret meeting in Nottingham. Payne said he felt "privileged" to be immortalized by the wax museum, while Styles said it felt like "such an honor."
The One Direction wax figures will stay at the London Madame Tussauds for twelve weeks before being displayed in New York and Sydney museums.
More One Direction News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'