One Direction's Wax Figures Unveiled in Madame Tussauds London
Madame Tussauds has finally unveiled One Direction's wax figures. After teasing the then incomplete statues through photos, the museum opened the new exhibition on Thursday, April 18 in London, U.K.
Fans were predictably swarming the new attraction at the museum as they're eager to pose with their idols' wax twins. Young girls were seen kissing and caressing the cheeks of the statues, which were made with detailed precision to imitate the real stars.
Two days before the new exhibition opened to public, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan got to see their life-size wax counterparts at a secret meeting in Nottingham. Payne said he felt "privileged" to be immortalized by the wax museum, while Styles said it felt like "such an honor."
The One Direction wax figures will stay at the London Madame Tussauds for twelve weeks before being displayed in New York and Sydney museums.
More One Direction News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test