One Direction's Wax Figures Unveiled in Madame Tussauds London
Madame Tussauds has finally unveiled One Direction's wax figures. After teasing the then incomplete statues through photos, the museum opened the new exhibition on Thursday, April 18 in London, U.K.
Fans were predictably swarming the new attraction at the museum as they're eager to pose with their idols' wax twins. Young girls were seen kissing and caressing the cheeks of the statues, which were made with detailed precision to imitate the real stars.
Two days before the new exhibition opened to public, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan got to see their life-size wax counterparts at a secret meeting in Nottingham. Payne said he felt "privileged" to be immortalized by the wax museum, while Styles said it felt like "such an honor."
The One Direction wax figures will stay at the London Madame Tussauds for twelve weeks before being displayed in New York and Sydney museums.
More One Direction News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik