One Direction's Wax Figures Unveiled in Madame Tussauds London
Madame Tussauds has finally unveiled One Direction's wax figures. After teasing the then incomplete statues through photos, the museum opened the new exhibition on Thursday, April 18 in London, U.K.
Fans were predictably swarming the new attraction at the museum as they're eager to pose with their idols' wax twins. Young girls were seen kissing and caressing the cheeks of the statues, which were made with detailed precision to imitate the real stars.
Two days before the new exhibition opened to public, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan got to see their life-size wax counterparts at a secret meeting in Nottingham. Payne said he felt "privileged" to be immortalized by the wax museum, while Styles said it felt like "such an honor."
The One Direction wax figures will stay at the London Madame Tussauds for twelve weeks before being displayed in New York and Sydney museums.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri