One Direction's Wax Figures Unveiled in Madame Tussauds London
Madame Tussauds has finally unveiled One Direction's wax figures. After teasing the then incomplete statues through photos, the museum opened the new exhibition on Thursday, April 18 in London, U.K.
Fans were predictably swarming the new attraction at the museum as they're eager to pose with their idols' wax twins. Young girls were seen kissing and caressing the cheeks of the statues, which were made with detailed precision to imitate the real stars.
Two days before the new exhibition opened to public, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan got to see their life-size wax counterparts at a secret meeting in Nottingham. Payne said he felt "privileged" to be immortalized by the wax museum, while Styles said it felt like "such an honor."
The One Direction wax figures will stay at the London Madame Tussauds for twelve weeks before being displayed in New York and Sydney museums.
More One Direction News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie