Lady GaGa Is the Second Most Influential Person Over the Past Ten Years
Lady GaGa is more influential than J.K. Rowling and U.S. President Barack Obama, according to Time Magazine. However, it seemed that she had to defeat Aung San Suu Kyi first if she wanted to be the most influential icon of the past decade.
During the last ten years, GaGa collected a whopping $52 million, five Grammys, and over 35 million Twitter followers. She also set up a Born This Way Foundation which was dedicated to anti-bullying and youth empowerment schemes.
As for Suu Kyi, she spent the most of her past 10 years being placed under house arrest while fighting for the freedom of Burma. After being released in 2010, she was elected to become part of the Burmese parliament in 2012.
GaGa and Suu Kyi managed to beat other influential people including President Obama, First Lady of the U.S. Michele Obama, former United States Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, talk show host Oprah Winfrey, and Google founder Larry Page.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour