Lady GaGa Is the Second Most Influential Person Over the Past Ten Years
Lady GaGa is more influential than J.K. Rowling and U.S. President Barack Obama, according to Time Magazine. However, it seemed that she had to defeat Aung San Suu Kyi first if she wanted to be the most influential icon of the past decade.
During the last ten years, GaGa collected a whopping $52 million, five Grammys, and over 35 million Twitter followers. She also set up a Born This Way Foundation which was dedicated to anti-bullying and youth empowerment schemes.
As for Suu Kyi, she spent the most of her past 10 years being placed under house arrest while fighting for the freedom of Burma. After being released in 2010, she was elected to become part of the Burmese parliament in 2012.
GaGa and Suu Kyi managed to beat other influential people including President Obama, First Lady of the U.S. Michele Obama, former United States Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, talk show host Oprah Winfrey, and Google founder Larry Page.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked