Lady GaGa Is the Second Most Influential Person Over the Past Ten Years
Lady GaGa is more influential than J.K. Rowling and U.S. President Barack Obama, according to Time Magazine. However, it seemed that she had to defeat Aung San Suu Kyi first if she wanted to be the most influential icon of the past decade.
During the last ten years, GaGa collected a whopping $52 million, five Grammys, and over 35 million Twitter followers. She also set up a Born This Way Foundation which was dedicated to anti-bullying and youth empowerment schemes.
As for Suu Kyi, she spent the most of her past 10 years being placed under house arrest while fighting for the freedom of Burma. After being released in 2010, she was elected to become part of the Burmese parliament in 2012.
GaGa and Suu Kyi managed to beat other influential people including President Obama, First Lady of the U.S. Michele Obama, former United States Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, talk show host Oprah Winfrey, and Google founder Larry Page.
More Lady GaGa News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video