Lady GaGa Is the Second Most Influential Person Over the Past Ten Years
Lady GaGa is more influential than J.K. Rowling and U.S. President Barack Obama, according to Time Magazine. However, it seemed that she had to defeat Aung San Suu Kyi first if she wanted to be the most influential icon of the past decade.
During the last ten years, GaGa collected a whopping $52 million, five Grammys, and over 35 million Twitter followers. She also set up a Born This Way Foundation which was dedicated to anti-bullying and youth empowerment schemes.
As for Suu Kyi, she spent the most of her past 10 years being placed under house arrest while fighting for the freedom of Burma. After being released in 2010, she was elected to become part of the Burmese parliament in 2012.
GaGa and Suu Kyi managed to beat other influential people including President Obama, First Lady of the U.S. Michele Obama, former United States Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, talk show host Oprah Winfrey, and Google founder Larry Page.
More Lady GaGa News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!