Nick Lachey Hints at Kim Kardashian Calling Paparazzi When They Dated
Nick Lachey revealed that Kim Kardashian allegedly tipped paparazzi when they were dating in 2006 to get famous. In May issue of "Details" magazine, the singer was asked if pictures of him and Kim on tabloids when they were dating became the mark of Kim's career. "That's one way to interpret it," Nick said.
He explained, "Let's just say this: We went to a movie. No one followed us there. Somehow, mysteriously, when we left, there were 30 photographers waiting outside. There are certain ways to play this game, and some people play it well." Nick suggested that she tipped photographers when they went out for a date on May 24, 2006.
In regards to the start of her fame, Kim credited her fame to her outing with Nick in Westwood, Los Angeles. She said in her book "Kardashian Konfidential", "It started when I went out on a date with Nick Lachey. Of course the paparazzi took pictures, because people were curious about who he was with. So the next night I was out with Paris Hilton. We were in her car and the paparazzi started taking pictures. Usually they would shout, 'Paris!' [But] they started yelling 'Kim! Kim!' "
Nick and Kim now live happily with their own partners. Nick, who got married with his wife Vanessa Minnillo in 2011, has become a parent of 7-month-old son and plans to raise him in Ohio when he gets older. Kim is currently pregnant with Kanye West' baby.
More Nick Lachey News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media