Nick Lachey Hints at Kim Kardashian Calling Paparazzi When They Dated
Nick Lachey revealed that Kim Kardashian allegedly tipped paparazzi when they were dating in 2006 to get famous. In May issue of "Details" magazine, the singer was asked if pictures of him and Kim on tabloids when they were dating became the mark of Kim's career. "That's one way to interpret it," Nick said.
He explained, "Let's just say this: We went to a movie. No one followed us there. Somehow, mysteriously, when we left, there were 30 photographers waiting outside. There are certain ways to play this game, and some people play it well." Nick suggested that she tipped photographers when they went out for a date on May 24, 2006.
In regards to the start of her fame, Kim credited her fame to her outing with Nick in Westwood, Los Angeles. She said in her book "Kardashian Konfidential", "It started when I went out on a date with Nick Lachey. Of course the paparazzi took pictures, because people were curious about who he was with. So the next night I was out with Paris Hilton. We were in her car and the paparazzi started taking pictures. Usually they would shout, 'Paris!' [But] they started yelling 'Kim! Kim!' "
Nick and Kim now live happily with their own partners. Nick, who got married with his wife Vanessa Minnillo in 2011, has become a parent of 7-month-old son and plans to raise him in Ohio when he gets older. Kim is currently pregnant with Kanye West' baby.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards