Nick Lachey Hints at Kim Kardashian Calling Paparazzi When They Dated
Nick Lachey revealed that Kim Kardashian allegedly tipped paparazzi when they were dating in 2006 to get famous. In May issue of "Details" magazine, the singer was asked if pictures of him and Kim on tabloids when they were dating became the mark of Kim's career. "That's one way to interpret it," Nick said.
He explained, "Let's just say this: We went to a movie. No one followed us there. Somehow, mysteriously, when we left, there were 30 photographers waiting outside. There are certain ways to play this game, and some people play it well." Nick suggested that she tipped photographers when they went out for a date on May 24, 2006.
In regards to the start of her fame, Kim credited her fame to her outing with Nick in Westwood, Los Angeles. She said in her book "Kardashian Konfidential", "It started when I went out on a date with Nick Lachey. Of course the paparazzi took pictures, because people were curious about who he was with. So the next night I was out with Paris Hilton. We were in her car and the paparazzi started taking pictures. Usually they would shout, 'Paris!' [But] they started yelling 'Kim! Kim!' "
Nick and Kim now live happily with their own partners. Nick, who got married with his wife Vanessa Minnillo in 2011, has become a parent of 7-month-old son and plans to raise him in Ohio when he gets older. Kim is currently pregnant with Kanye West' baby.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage