Nick Lachey Hints at Kim Kardashian Calling Paparazzi When They Dated
Nick Lachey revealed that Kim Kardashian allegedly tipped paparazzi when they were dating in 2006 to get famous. In May issue of "Details" magazine, the singer was asked if pictures of him and Kim on tabloids when they were dating became the mark of Kim's career. "That's one way to interpret it," Nick said.
He explained, "Let's just say this: We went to a movie. No one followed us there. Somehow, mysteriously, when we left, there were 30 photographers waiting outside. There are certain ways to play this game, and some people play it well." Nick suggested that she tipped photographers when they went out for a date on May 24, 2006.
In regards to the start of her fame, Kim credited her fame to her outing with Nick in Westwood, Los Angeles. She said in her book "Kardashian Konfidential", "It started when I went out on a date with Nick Lachey. Of course the paparazzi took pictures, because people were curious about who he was with. So the next night I was out with Paris Hilton. We were in her car and the paparazzi started taking pictures. Usually they would shout, 'Paris!' [But] they started yelling 'Kim! Kim!' "
Nick and Kim now live happily with their own partners. Nick, who got married with his wife Vanessa Minnillo in 2011, has become a parent of 7-month-old son and plans to raise him in Ohio when he gets older. Kim is currently pregnant with Kanye West' baby.
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon