'Emanuel and the Truth About Fishes' First Trailer: Kaya Scodelario Is Obsessed With Jessica Biel
The first trailer for Sundance entry "Emanuel and the Truth About Fishes" has made its way out on the web. Quite dark and puzzling, the video features Kaya Scodelario as sensitive teen Emanuel who seems to be attracted to her new neighbor Linda, played by Jessica Biel. Apparently, she develops interest in the single mother because of certain reason.
Emanuel is clearly intrigued with the presence of Linda as she often carefully observes what the young mother is doing from her window. It is then revealed in the trailer that she thinks that Linda looks like her dead mother. This is why the troubled girl does anything she can to be close to the woman.
Directed and penned by Francesca Gregorini, the drama thriller film will see Emanuel unwittingly entering a fragile, fictional world, of which she becomes the gatekeeper. In a statement, Gregorini reveals that the core story is about salvation and redemption.
In addition to Scodelario and Biel, the film includes Alfred Molina, Jimmi Simpson and Frances O'Connor in the cast ensemble. Nathan Larson provides the score, while Matt R. Brady teams up with Gregorini to produce the film.
The film will be in the U.K. at next week's Sundance London Film and Music Festival.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama