Amazon Debuts First Trailer for 'Zombieland' Series
Amazon has debuted the first trailer for "Zombieland", a series adaptation of the 2009 cult comedy film of the same title. With Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, writers of the original work, involved in the series, the show still has the interesting combination of action, horror and comedy shown in the film.
Similar to the big-screen version, the online series follows a group of four survivors, Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus and Little Rock, who are outwitting zombies and searching for a place to call home. The characters, who were made famous by Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin in the film, are played by Tyler Ross, Kirk Ward, Maiara Walsh and Izabela Vidovic.
The full pilot episode of "Zombieland" series is now available for free streaming on Amazon. It marks the seventh comedy pilot added to Amazon's pilot lineup. Viewers are invited to view the pilots and then review them. Their feedbacks will help determine which of the projects will get full series orders.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift