Amazon Debuts First Trailer for 'Zombieland' Series
Amazon has debuted the first trailer for "Zombieland", a series adaptation of the 2009 cult comedy film of the same title. With Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, writers of the original work, involved in the series, the show still has the interesting combination of action, horror and comedy shown in the film.
Similar to the big-screen version, the online series follows a group of four survivors, Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus and Little Rock, who are outwitting zombies and searching for a place to call home. The characters, who were made famous by Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin in the film, are played by Tyler Ross, Kirk Ward, Maiara Walsh and Izabela Vidovic.
The full pilot episode of "Zombieland" series is now available for free streaming on Amazon. It marks the seventh comedy pilot added to Amazon's pilot lineup. Viewers are invited to view the pilots and then review them. Their feedbacks will help determine which of the projects will get full series orders.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner