Amazon Debuts First Trailer for 'Zombieland' Series
Amazon has debuted the first trailer for "Zombieland", a series adaptation of the 2009 cult comedy film of the same title. With Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, writers of the original work, involved in the series, the show still has the interesting combination of action, horror and comedy shown in the film.
Similar to the big-screen version, the online series follows a group of four survivors, Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus and Little Rock, who are outwitting zombies and searching for a place to call home. The characters, who were made famous by Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin in the film, are played by Tyler Ross, Kirk Ward, Maiara Walsh and Izabela Vidovic.
The full pilot episode of "Zombieland" series is now available for free streaming on Amazon. It marks the seventh comedy pilot added to Amazon's pilot lineup. Viewers are invited to view the pilots and then review them. Their feedbacks will help determine which of the projects will get full series orders.
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters