Amazon Debuts First Trailer for 'Zombieland' Series
Amazon has debuted the first trailer for "Zombieland", a series adaptation of the 2009 cult comedy film of the same title. With Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, writers of the original work, involved in the series, the show still has the interesting combination of action, horror and comedy shown in the film.
Similar to the big-screen version, the online series follows a group of four survivors, Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus and Little Rock, who are outwitting zombies and searching for a place to call home. The characters, who were made famous by Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin in the film, are played by Tyler Ross, Kirk Ward, Maiara Walsh and Izabela Vidovic.
The full pilot episode of "Zombieland" series is now available for free streaming on Amazon. It marks the seventh comedy pilot added to Amazon's pilot lineup. Viewers are invited to view the pilots and then review them. Their feedbacks will help determine which of the projects will get full series orders.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting