Amazon Debuts First Trailer for 'Zombieland' Series
Amazon has debuted the first trailer for "Zombieland", a series adaptation of the 2009 cult comedy film of the same title. With Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, writers of the original work, involved in the series, the show still has the interesting combination of action, horror and comedy shown in the film.
Similar to the big-screen version, the online series follows a group of four survivors, Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus and Little Rock, who are outwitting zombies and searching for a place to call home. The characters, who were made famous by Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin in the film, are played by Tyler Ross, Kirk Ward, Maiara Walsh and Izabela Vidovic.
The full pilot episode of "Zombieland" series is now available for free streaming on Amazon. It marks the seventh comedy pilot added to Amazon's pilot lineup. Viewers are invited to view the pilots and then review them. Their feedbacks will help determine which of the projects will get full series orders.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef