First 'R.I.P.D.' Trailer: Ryan Reynolds Partners Jeff Bridges in Deados Hunt
The first trailer for Universal Pictures' "R.I.P.D." has been debuted online via Machinima. The video takes fans to venture into the afterlife of Ryan Reynolds's character Nick Walker. Still disbelieving that he is already dead, Walker soon learns that his life is not completely over as he is set to be involved in justice protection act in "Rest in Peace Department".
Walker serves as a new partner of a Western sheriff named Roy Pulsifer, portrayed by Jeff Bridges. The rookie and the brash veteran then rid themselves of distrust and soon make a great team as they are collaborating to track and catch monstrous spirits who are cleverly disguised as ordinary people on Earth.
Adapted from the Dark Horse comic book "Rest in Peace Department" by Peter M. Lenkov, "R.I.P.D." follows Nick Walker, a cop who joins the department after being murdered. He then dedicates himself to search for the man who set him up as he does his duty fighting fiendish creatures.
The film, which is penned by Phil Hay and Matt Manfredi, also stars Kevin Bacon, Stephanie Szostak, Mike O'Malley, James Hong, Marisa Miller and Robert Knepper. The Robert Schwentke-directed film is slated to hit U.S. theaters on July 19.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music