First 'R.I.P.D.' Trailer: Ryan Reynolds Partners Jeff Bridges in Deados Hunt
The first trailer for Universal Pictures' "R.I.P.D." has been debuted online via Machinima. The video takes fans to venture into the afterlife of Ryan Reynolds's character Nick Walker. Still disbelieving that he is already dead, Walker soon learns that his life is not completely over as he is set to be involved in justice protection act in "Rest in Peace Department".
Walker serves as a new partner of a Western sheriff named Roy Pulsifer, portrayed by Jeff Bridges. The rookie and the brash veteran then rid themselves of distrust and soon make a great team as they are collaborating to track and catch monstrous spirits who are cleverly disguised as ordinary people on Earth.
Adapted from the Dark Horse comic book "Rest in Peace Department" by Peter M. Lenkov, "R.I.P.D." follows Nick Walker, a cop who joins the department after being murdered. He then dedicates himself to search for the man who set him up as he does his duty fighting fiendish creatures.
The film, which is penned by Phil Hay and Matt Manfredi, also stars Kevin Bacon, Stephanie Szostak, Mike O'Malley, James Hong, Marisa Miller and Robert Knepper. The Robert Schwentke-directed film is slated to hit U.S. theaters on July 19.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App