Edward Norton and Fiancee Welcome a Baby Boy
Edward Norton is a first-time dad after fiancee Shauna Robertson gave birth to their first child together in March, Us Weekly learned. Although very little details were shared about the happy news, an insider told the site that both parents were "thrilled and excited for parenthood."
Norton and Robertson got engaged back in 2011 after six years of dating. The couple had been keeping private Robertson's pregnancy until early March. A source said, "Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby!"
Robertson is a 38-year-old Canadian film producer. She has collaborated with Judd Apatow in films, including "The 40-Year-Old Virgin", "Knocked Up", "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Pineapple Express".
Prior to having a relationship with Robertson, Norton dated the likes of Courtney Love and Salma Hayek. When the news about Norton and Robertson's engagement went public, Love said, "Wow, it's about time... They've been together for six years." She also praised her former lover, saying, "He has great character. He's very political. I see him being a senator one day."
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'