Edward Norton and Fiancee Welcome a Baby Boy
Edward Norton is a first-time dad after fiancee Shauna Robertson gave birth to their first child together in March, Us Weekly learned. Although very little details were shared about the happy news, an insider told the site that both parents were "thrilled and excited for parenthood."
Norton and Robertson got engaged back in 2011 after six years of dating. The couple had been keeping private Robertson's pregnancy until early March. A source said, "Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby!"
Robertson is a 38-year-old Canadian film producer. She has collaborated with Judd Apatow in films, including "The 40-Year-Old Virgin", "Knocked Up", "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Pineapple Express".
Prior to having a relationship with Robertson, Norton dated the likes of Courtney Love and Salma Hayek. When the news about Norton and Robertson's engagement went public, Love said, "Wow, it's about time... They've been together for six years." She also praised her former lover, saying, "He has great character. He's very political. I see him being a senator one day."
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music