Edward Norton and Fiancee Welcome a Baby Boy
Edward Norton is a first-time dad after fiancee Shauna Robertson gave birth to their first child together in March, Us Weekly learned. Although very little details were shared about the happy news, an insider told the site that both parents were "thrilled and excited for parenthood."
Norton and Robertson got engaged back in 2011 after six years of dating. The couple had been keeping private Robertson's pregnancy until early March. A source said, "Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby!"
Robertson is a 38-year-old Canadian film producer. She has collaborated with Judd Apatow in films, including "The 40-Year-Old Virgin", "Knocked Up", "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Pineapple Express".
Prior to having a relationship with Robertson, Norton dated the likes of Courtney Love and Salma Hayek. When the news about Norton and Robertson's engagement went public, Love said, "Wow, it's about time... They've been together for six years." She also praised her former lover, saying, "He has great character. He's very political. I see him being a senator one day."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny