Edward Norton and Fiancee Welcome a Baby Boy
Edward Norton is a first-time dad after fiancee Shauna Robertson gave birth to their first child together in March, Us Weekly learned. Although very little details were shared about the happy news, an insider told the site that both parents were "thrilled and excited for parenthood."
Norton and Robertson got engaged back in 2011 after six years of dating. The couple had been keeping private Robertson's pregnancy until early March. A source said, "Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby!"
Robertson is a 38-year-old Canadian film producer. She has collaborated with Judd Apatow in films, including "The 40-Year-Old Virgin", "Knocked Up", "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Pineapple Express".
Prior to having a relationship with Robertson, Norton dated the likes of Courtney Love and Salma Hayek. When the news about Norton and Robertson's engagement went public, Love said, "Wow, it's about time... They've been together for six years." She also praised her former lover, saying, "He has great character. He's very political. I see him being a senator one day."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard