'American Pie' Actor Eddie Kaye Thomas Calls 911 After Houseguest Pulls a Knife
There was an emergency situation at Eddie Kaye Thomas' house. The "American Pie" actor reportedly got into an argument with a female guest and then called police for help after fleeing the scene when she grabbed a kitchen knife and threatened to kill him.
According to law enforcement source, cops were called to the 2500 block of Hargrave Drive on April 17 shortly after 1 P.M. The woman was still inside his home barricading herself. Police stayed outside the residence throughout the afternoon, as negotiators coaxed her to surrender.
LAPD Lt. Andrew Neiman told Los Angeles Times that the unidentified woman spent the night at Thomas' home. She refused to leave when asked to by the 32-year-old actor in the morning. Instead, she pulled a knife and reportedly destroyed property at the residence.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked