'American Pie' Actor Eddie Kaye Thomas Calls 911 After Houseguest Pulls a Knife
There was an emergency situation at Eddie Kaye Thomas' house. The "American Pie" actor reportedly got into an argument with a female guest and then called police for help after fleeing the scene when she grabbed a kitchen knife and threatened to kill him.
According to law enforcement source, cops were called to the 2500 block of Hargrave Drive on April 17 shortly after 1 P.M. The woman was still inside his home barricading herself. Police stayed outside the residence throughout the afternoon, as negotiators coaxed her to surrender.
LAPD Lt. Andrew Neiman told Los Angeles Times that the unidentified woman spent the night at Thomas' home. She refused to leave when asked to by the 32-year-old actor in the morning. Instead, she pulled a knife and reportedly destroyed property at the residence.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones