'American Pie' Actor Eddie Kaye Thomas Calls 911 After Houseguest Pulls a Knife
There was an emergency situation at Eddie Kaye Thomas' house. The "American Pie" actor reportedly got into an argument with a female guest and then called police for help after fleeing the scene when she grabbed a kitchen knife and threatened to kill him.
According to law enforcement source, cops were called to the 2500 block of Hargrave Drive on April 17 shortly after 1 P.M. The woman was still inside his home barricading herself. Police stayed outside the residence throughout the afternoon, as negotiators coaxed her to surrender.
LAPD Lt. Andrew Neiman told Los Angeles Times that the unidentified woman spent the night at Thomas' home. She refused to leave when asked to by the 32-year-old actor in the morning. Instead, she pulled a knife and reportedly destroyed property at the residence.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame