'American Pie' Actor Eddie Kaye Thomas Calls 911 After Houseguest Pulls a Knife
There was an emergency situation at Eddie Kaye Thomas' house. The "American Pie" actor reportedly got into an argument with a female guest and then called police for help after fleeing the scene when she grabbed a kitchen knife and threatened to kill him.
According to law enforcement source, cops were called to the 2500 block of Hargrave Drive on April 17 shortly after 1 P.M. The woman was still inside his home barricading herself. Police stayed outside the residence throughout the afternoon, as negotiators coaxed her to surrender.
LAPD Lt. Andrew Neiman told Los Angeles Times that the unidentified woman spent the night at Thomas' home. She refused to leave when asked to by the 32-year-old actor in the morning. Instead, she pulled a knife and reportedly destroyed property at the residence.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say