'American Pie' Actor Eddie Kaye Thomas Calls 911 After Houseguest Pulls a Knife
There was an emergency situation at Eddie Kaye Thomas' house. The "American Pie" actor reportedly got into an argument with a female guest and then called police for help after fleeing the scene when she grabbed a kitchen knife and threatened to kill him.
According to law enforcement source, cops were called to the 2500 block of Hargrave Drive on April 17 shortly after 1 P.M. The woman was still inside his home barricading herself. Police stayed outside the residence throughout the afternoon, as negotiators coaxed her to surrender.
LAPD Lt. Andrew Neiman told Los Angeles Times that the unidentified woman spent the night at Thomas' home. She refused to leave when asked to by the 32-year-old actor in the morning. Instead, she pulled a knife and reportedly destroyed property at the residence.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March