Rihanna NOT Pregnant Despite Swirling Rumor
Rihanna was hit with pregnancy rumor hot on heels of her illness which prompted her to cancel two concerts. The report was fueled after she was spotted leaving a doctor's office in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, April 16. Multiple sources, however, deny the singer is expecting.
RiRi was forced to pull the plug on her tour stops in Houston and Dallas, which were supposed to take place Monday and Tuesday night respectively, "as a result of illness." The promoter, LiveNation, asked ticketholders to keep their stubs as makeup dates were being arranged.
Her illness was not specified, but the girlfriend of Chris Brown left a message on one of her fans' instagram pictures to explain her predicament and apologize to her Navy. "I was sick since San Diego!" she wrote, referring to her show at Valley View Casino Center last Thursday.
"I kept working cus I thought 2 days off after the Vegas show would be enough time to recover and I f**ked up, those were 2 days off from hell and today is no different!" she went on. "I'm sad and disappointed about it!! I had all kinds of plans for Houston!!!"
On Friday, RiRi performed as scheduled at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. She allegedly also attended a pal's birthday party at Marquee that day, along with her two opening acts A$AP Rocky and Snoop Dogg a.k.a the self-reincarnated reggae artist Snoop Lion.
More Rihanna News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order