Mario Lopez Facing Lawsuit After Allegedly Bailing on a Scheduled Event
Mario Lopez has landed in hot water. The "Extra" host is sued by Robert "Bobby" Capone for allegedly canceling his gig as a host at an event organized by Capone at the Roxy/and or Penn's Landing Caterers in Philadelphia on October 27 last year.
According to the lawsuit obtained by E! News, Lopez was to receive $15,000 for the job and already got $8,000 in advance. The former child actor then informed the organizer that he would not be attending because of "new commitments" that have "just arose."
Capone sues Lopez for consumer fraud, bad faith dealing, breach of contract and fraud in the inducement. The plaintiff claims he suffered losses estimated at $5,000 due to the last-minute cancellation and demands $50,000 as compensation.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective