Mario Lopez Facing Lawsuit After Allegedly Bailing on a Scheduled Event
Mario Lopez has landed in hot water. The "Extra" host is sued by Robert "Bobby" Capone for allegedly canceling his gig as a host at an event organized by Capone at the Roxy/and or Penn's Landing Caterers in Philadelphia on October 27 last year.
According to the lawsuit obtained by E! News, Lopez was to receive $15,000 for the job and already got $8,000 in advance. The former child actor then informed the organizer that he would not be attending because of "new commitments" that have "just arose."
Capone sues Lopez for consumer fraud, bad faith dealing, breach of contract and fraud in the inducement. The plaintiff claims he suffered losses estimated at $5,000 due to the last-minute cancellation and demands $50,000 as compensation.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic