'Dancing with the Stars' Results Show: D.L. Hughley Is Out, Selena Gomez Wears Bindi Again
D.L. Hughley has become the latest star to be sent home from "Dancing with the Stars" season 16. The actor/comedian was voted off on Tuesday, April 16 after five weeks struggling to learn dance techniques.
"I've had a ball. I played with house money," D.L. said upon learning his fate. He went on thanking his supporters and his pro dancer partner Cheryl Burke, "Thank you team DL and Cheryl for keeping us in this long. I've had a ball," admitting that he would miss her.
D.L. was indeed criticized for his tango on Monday night, with Len Goodman saying, "It was like a decaf coffee, it looked good but it lacked that snap." He got 18 points from the judges, tied with Andy Dick for the lowest score of the night.
Andy, however, was deemed safe and will return next week along with Aly Raisman, Zendaya Coleman, Kellie Pickler, Jacoby Jones, Ingo Rademacher, Victor Ortiz and Sean Lowe. They all will dance to the music of Stevie Wonder. The remaining pairs will also dance in teams led by the two highest-scoring couples. One team will dance a paso doble to "Higher Ground" while the other will have a samba set to "Superstition".
The Tuesday results show also had Selena Gomez and The Band Perry as musical performers. The Disney-bred star sang her latest single "Come and Get It", wearing a bindi again despite criticism by Hindu groups in America.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song