Macaulay Culkin Curses and Lunges at Paparazzo After a Night of Clubbing
Macaulay Culkin lost his cool with paparazzi recently. The "Home Alone" actor pulls a Justin Bieber on the cameramen hounding him outside The Haunt nightclub in Brighton, U.K. after he sang with his pal Adam Green, who had a concert there.
The former child star allegedly screamed at a crowd of shutterbugs telling them to go to hell when he left the popular hot spot at around 1 A.M. with them hot on his tail. He's also caught on camera trying to get rid of the paparazzi by charging at one of them.
The former boyfriend of Mila Kunis donned a beige jacket and dark shades during the night outing. He held a scarf to cover his face, showing a colorful nail polish in the process.
His representative has no immediate comment when asked by E! News about his run-in with the paparazzi.
Culkin was plagued with drug-addiction rumor last year after he was pictured looking scarily skinny, but he vehemently denied it. He looked healthier these recent days.
More Macaulay Culkin News
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges