Macaulay Culkin Curses and Lunges at Paparazzo After a Night of Clubbing
Macaulay Culkin lost his cool with paparazzi recently. The "Home Alone" actor pulls a Justin Bieber on the cameramen hounding him outside The Haunt nightclub in Brighton, U.K. after he sang with his pal Adam Green, who had a concert there.
The former child star allegedly screamed at a crowd of shutterbugs telling them to go to hell when he left the popular hot spot at around 1 A.M. with them hot on his tail. He's also caught on camera trying to get rid of the paparazzi by charging at one of them.
The former boyfriend of Mila Kunis donned a beige jacket and dark shades during the night outing. He held a scarf to cover his face, showing a colorful nail polish in the process.
His representative has no immediate comment when asked by E! News about his run-in with the paparazzi.
Culkin was plagued with drug-addiction rumor last year after he was pictured looking scarily skinny, but he vehemently denied it. He looked healthier these recent days.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest