Macaulay Culkin Curses and Lunges at Paparazzo After a Night of Clubbing
Macaulay Culkin lost his cool with paparazzi recently. The "Home Alone" actor pulls a Justin Bieber on the cameramen hounding him outside The Haunt nightclub in Brighton, U.K. after he sang with his pal Adam Green, who had a concert there.
The former child star allegedly screamed at a crowd of shutterbugs telling them to go to hell when he left the popular hot spot at around 1 A.M. with them hot on his tail. He's also caught on camera trying to get rid of the paparazzi by charging at one of them.
The former boyfriend of Mila Kunis donned a beige jacket and dark shades during the night outing. He held a scarf to cover his face, showing a colorful nail polish in the process.
His representative has no immediate comment when asked by E! News about his run-in with the paparazzi.
Culkin was plagued with drug-addiction rumor last year after he was pictured looking scarily skinny, but he vehemently denied it. He looked healthier these recent days.
More Macaulay Culkin News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says