Macaulay Culkin Curses and Lunges at Paparazzo After a Night of Clubbing
Macaulay Culkin lost his cool with paparazzi recently. The "Home Alone" actor pulls a Justin Bieber on the cameramen hounding him outside The Haunt nightclub in Brighton, U.K. after he sang with his pal Adam Green, who had a concert there.
The former child star allegedly screamed at a crowd of shutterbugs telling them to go to hell when he left the popular hot spot at around 1 A.M. with them hot on his tail. He's also caught on camera trying to get rid of the paparazzi by charging at one of them.
The former boyfriend of Mila Kunis donned a beige jacket and dark shades during the night outing. He held a scarf to cover his face, showing a colorful nail polish in the process.
His representative has no immediate comment when asked by E! News about his run-in with the paparazzi.
Culkin was plagued with drug-addiction rumor last year after he was pictured looking scarily skinny, but he vehemently denied it. He looked healthier these recent days.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March