Beyonce Knowles Flaunts Bikini Bod in New H and M Ads
Images for H&M 2013 Summer Campaign featuring Beyonce Knowles have been released. In the new pictures, the 31-year-old mother shows off her stunning post-baby body in some H&M's sexy bikinis she helped design. She also dons tropical flowers on her hair as accessories.
"What makes these [H&M] pieces even more special is that Beyonce herself had input into the design, and they are full of her own personal style," said Ann-Sofie Johansson, head of design at H&M.
The campaign will also include a TV commercial which will use Beyonce's new song, "Standing on the Sun", as the soundtrack. "It was a beautiful shoot on a tropical island. It felt more like making a video than a commercial," Beyonce explained about making the TV ad in the Bahamas.
Of her collaboration with the Swedish retailer, Beyonce said, "I've always liked H&M's focus on fun and affordable fashion. I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represented by the four elements -fire, water, earth and wind."
Appearing on H&M ads is just one of the things that keep her busy these days. She arrived in Serbia over the weekend for her "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" which began on Monday, April 15. Beyonce will also hit stages in Croatia, Slovakia, and Holland next week.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo