Beyonce Knowles Flaunts Bikini Bod in New H and M Ads
Images for H&M 2013 Summer Campaign featuring Beyonce Knowles have been released. In the new pictures, the 31-year-old mother shows off her stunning post-baby body in some H&M's sexy bikinis she helped design. She also dons tropical flowers on her hair as accessories.
"What makes these [H&M] pieces even more special is that Beyonce herself had input into the design, and they are full of her own personal style," said Ann-Sofie Johansson, head of design at H&M.
The campaign will also include a TV commercial which will use Beyonce's new song, "Standing on the Sun", as the soundtrack. "It was a beautiful shoot on a tropical island. It felt more like making a video than a commercial," Beyonce explained about making the TV ad in the Bahamas.
Of her collaboration with the Swedish retailer, Beyonce said, "I've always liked H&M's focus on fun and affordable fashion. I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represented by the four elements -fire, water, earth and wind."
Appearing on H&M ads is just one of the things that keep her busy these days. She arrived in Serbia over the weekend for her "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" which began on Monday, April 15. Beyonce will also hit stages in Croatia, Slovakia, and Holland next week.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?