Beyonce Knowles Flaunts Bikini Bod in New H and M Ads
Images for H&M 2013 Summer Campaign featuring Beyonce Knowles have been released. In the new pictures, the 31-year-old mother shows off her stunning post-baby body in some H&M's sexy bikinis she helped design. She also dons tropical flowers on her hair as accessories.
"What makes these [H&M] pieces even more special is that Beyonce herself had input into the design, and they are full of her own personal style," said Ann-Sofie Johansson, head of design at H&M.
The campaign will also include a TV commercial which will use Beyonce's new song, "Standing on the Sun", as the soundtrack. "It was a beautiful shoot on a tropical island. It felt more like making a video than a commercial," Beyonce explained about making the TV ad in the Bahamas.
Of her collaboration with the Swedish retailer, Beyonce said, "I've always liked H&M's focus on fun and affordable fashion. I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represented by the four elements -fire, water, earth and wind."
Appearing on H&M ads is just one of the things that keep her busy these days. She arrived in Serbia over the weekend for her "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" which began on Monday, April 15. Beyonce will also hit stages in Croatia, Slovakia, and Holland next week.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3