'Iron Man 3' Post-Credit Scene Features a Special Guest
The premiere of "Iron Man 3" in Paris at the theater Le Grand Rex on April 15 left a story that could surprise fans. Latino Review reveals that the post-credit scene of the Shane Black-directed film features a special appearance of another Marvel hero.
The scene sees [SPOILER ALERT!] Tony Stark on a couch talking about his traumas. It is then revealed that the person he is talking to is Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner/Hulk, who falls asleep because of Stark's boring story. Stark yells at Banner, who has been sleeping during the most part of his story. Banner replies, "You know, I'm not that kind of doctor!" before continuing to fall asleep again as his friend resumes his monologue.
Before this story leaks online, the film about the Marvel armored hero has unleashed new TV spot titled "Nightmares", which aired during the 2013 MTV Movie Awards last Sunday. The video previews Stark admitting that he feels restless. "Nothing has been the same since New York. There are 100 people that want to kill me. I can't sleep. It's all just nightmares," he says.
The sequel to "Iron Man 2" stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts and Sir Ben Kingsley as the film's antagonist and the hero's archenemy Mandarin.
The Marvel film is slated to hit U.S. theaters on May 3.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'