First Look at Jenna Bush's Newborn Daughter
Jenna Bush and her husband Henry Hager proudly introduce their first child to the world. Little Margaret Laura 'Mila' Hager, named after her grandmothers Laura Bush and Margaret Chase Hager, look adorable in the pictures posted on the official website of "Today" show.
She is pictured sleeping soundly in the arms of either her mother, her grandmother Laura, her proud father or her beaming grandfather, former President George W. Bush. In one picture, she's held by her dad as he watched the Masters golf tournament with her granddad.
"We met our beautiful granddaughter today. Jenna and Mila are healthy. And our family is elated," the former president said in a statement. "Both my girls are healthy and well," Henry added in an email to "Today" show where his wife works as a contributor.
Jenna announced that she's expecting her first child in December during the morning show. She gave birth to her bundle of joy on April 13, at 8:43 P.M. in New York City. The baby girl weighed in at 6 pounds, 15 ounces at time of birth.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation