First Look at Jenna Bush's Newborn Daughter
Jenna Bush and her husband Henry Hager proudly introduce their first child to the world. Little Margaret Laura 'Mila' Hager, named after her grandmothers Laura Bush and Margaret Chase Hager, look adorable in the pictures posted on the official website of "Today" show.
She is pictured sleeping soundly in the arms of either her mother, her grandmother Laura, her proud father or her beaming grandfather, former President George W. Bush. In one picture, she's held by her dad as he watched the Masters golf tournament with her granddad.
"We met our beautiful granddaughter today. Jenna and Mila are healthy. And our family is elated," the former president said in a statement. "Both my girls are healthy and well," Henry added in an email to "Today" show where his wife works as a contributor.
Jenna announced that she's expecting her first child in December during the morning show. She gave birth to her bundle of joy on April 13, at 8:43 P.M. in New York City. The baby girl weighed in at 6 pounds, 15 ounces at time of birth.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked