First Look at Jenna Bush's Newborn Daughter
Jenna Bush and her husband Henry Hager proudly introduce their first child to the world. Little Margaret Laura 'Mila' Hager, named after her grandmothers Laura Bush and Margaret Chase Hager, look adorable in the pictures posted on the official website of "Today" show.
She is pictured sleeping soundly in the arms of either her mother, her grandmother Laura, her proud father or her beaming grandfather, former President George W. Bush. In one picture, she's held by her dad as he watched the Masters golf tournament with her granddad.
"We met our beautiful granddaughter today. Jenna and Mila are healthy. And our family is elated," the former president said in a statement. "Both my girls are healthy and well," Henry added in an email to "Today" show where his wife works as a contributor.
Jenna announced that she's expecting her first child in December during the morning show. She gave birth to her bundle of joy on April 13, at 8:43 P.M. in New York City. The baby girl weighed in at 6 pounds, 15 ounces at time of birth.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'