First Look at Jenna Bush's Newborn Daughter
Jenna Bush and her husband Henry Hager proudly introduce their first child to the world. Little Margaret Laura 'Mila' Hager, named after her grandmothers Laura Bush and Margaret Chase Hager, look adorable in the pictures posted on the official website of "Today" show.
She is pictured sleeping soundly in the arms of either her mother, her grandmother Laura, her proud father or her beaming grandfather, former President George W. Bush. In one picture, she's held by her dad as he watched the Masters golf tournament with her granddad.
"We met our beautiful granddaughter today. Jenna and Mila are healthy. And our family is elated," the former president said in a statement. "Both my girls are healthy and well," Henry added in an email to "Today" show where his wife works as a contributor.
Jenna announced that she's expecting her first child in December during the morning show. She gave birth to her bundle of joy on April 13, at 8:43 P.M. in New York City. The baby girl weighed in at 6 pounds, 15 ounces at time of birth.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says