Gucci Mane Arrested One Day After Being Released From Jail
After being arrested for assaulting a man back in March 26, Gucci Mane was released from Fulton County Jail on Friday, April 12 on $75,000 bail. However, the rapper could only enjoy his freedom for less than 24 hours as TMZ reported that the rapper was sent back behind bars on the next day for allegedly violating probation which had nothing to do with the assault case.
The 33-year-old rapper was arrested on March 26 after he attacked a soldier named James Lettley outside Harlem Nights Club in Atlanta. James reportedly approached Gucci's security guard at the club and asked if he could get a photo with the "Spring Breakers" star.
"I was speaking to the security guard, and Gucci Mane hit me in the head with a bottle," James said. "And as I looked at him in the shock of why, one of his friends hit me in the side of my face."
"That is dangerous because if there was to be any other fan trying to approach him, ain't no telling what else he might do to them. He could have possibly killed me," the Philadelphia native added. James claimed that he received a "severe laceration to the top of his head" which required 10 stitches.
Besides multiple arrests for assaults and probation violations, Gucci was also jailed for several other run-ins with law, including alleged murder, drug offenses, and reckless driving.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World