Gucci Mane Arrested One Day After Being Released From Jail
After being arrested for assaulting a man back in March 26, Gucci Mane was released from Fulton County Jail on Friday, April 12 on $75,000 bail. However, the rapper could only enjoy his freedom for less than 24 hours as TMZ reported that the rapper was sent back behind bars on the next day for allegedly violating probation which had nothing to do with the assault case.
The 33-year-old rapper was arrested on March 26 after he attacked a soldier named James Lettley outside Harlem Nights Club in Atlanta. James reportedly approached Gucci's security guard at the club and asked if he could get a photo with the "Spring Breakers" star.
"I was speaking to the security guard, and Gucci Mane hit me in the head with a bottle," James said. "And as I looked at him in the shock of why, one of his friends hit me in the side of my face."
"That is dangerous because if there was to be any other fan trying to approach him, ain't no telling what else he might do to them. He could have possibly killed me," the Philadelphia native added. James claimed that he received a "severe laceration to the top of his head" which required 10 stitches.
Besides multiple arrests for assaults and probation violations, Gucci was also jailed for several other run-ins with law, including alleged murder, drug offenses, and reckless driving.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie