Tami Erin Says She Confronted Her Male Roommate for Secretly Filming Her
Tami Erin, the former child star who rose to stardom for portraying Pippi Longstocking, explains what happened on the day she was accused of assaulting her male roommate. She insists she did nothing wrong, claiming that she confronted the man only because she found out that he had secretly filmed her.
The now-38-year-old actress allegedly has caught him "filming me without my knowledge in my private environment and I was defending myself." Pointing out that she's only a five-foot-five "small girl" and he's 6' tall, she adds, "How much has he been filming me without my knowledge? The truth will come out."
A representative for the actress says she was not nude when he allegedly filmed her, but is concerned that the secret filming might have happened for a while.
Erin was arrested Thursday, April 11 for allegedly attacking the man she lived with in Walnut Creek in northern California. A neighbor stepped in after hearing shouts of help. She was booked for assault and was later released Friday morning.
The alleged victim suffered no visible injuries and couldn't be reached out for comment.
The case is still under investigation by police.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding