Tami Erin Says She Confronted Her Male Roommate for Secretly Filming Her
Tami Erin, the former child star who rose to stardom for portraying Pippi Longstocking, explains what happened on the day she was accused of assaulting her male roommate. She insists she did nothing wrong, claiming that she confronted the man only because she found out that he had secretly filmed her.
The now-38-year-old actress allegedly has caught him "filming me without my knowledge in my private environment and I was defending myself." Pointing out that she's only a five-foot-five "small girl" and he's 6' tall, she adds, "How much has he been filming me without my knowledge? The truth will come out."
A representative for the actress says she was not nude when he allegedly filmed her, but is concerned that the secret filming might have happened for a while.
Erin was arrested Thursday, April 11 for allegedly attacking the man she lived with in Walnut Creek in northern California. A neighbor stepped in after hearing shouts of help. She was booked for assault and was later released Friday morning.
The alleged victim suffered no visible injuries and couldn't be reached out for comment.
The case is still under investigation by police.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby