Tami Erin Says She Confronted Her Male Roommate for Secretly Filming Her
Tami Erin, the former child star who rose to stardom for portraying Pippi Longstocking, explains what happened on the day she was accused of assaulting her male roommate. She insists she did nothing wrong, claiming that she confronted the man only because she found out that he had secretly filmed her.
The now-38-year-old actress allegedly has caught him "filming me without my knowledge in my private environment and I was defending myself." Pointing out that she's only a five-foot-five "small girl" and he's 6' tall, she adds, "How much has he been filming me without my knowledge? The truth will come out."
A representative for the actress says she was not nude when he allegedly filmed her, but is concerned that the secret filming might have happened for a while.
Erin was arrested Thursday, April 11 for allegedly attacking the man she lived with in Walnut Creek in northern California. A neighbor stepped in after hearing shouts of help. She was booked for assault and was later released Friday morning.
The alleged victim suffered no visible injuries and couldn't be reached out for comment.
The case is still under investigation by police.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy