Tami Erin Says She Confronted Her Male Roommate for Secretly Filming Her
Tami Erin, the former child star who rose to stardom for portraying Pippi Longstocking, explains what happened on the day she was accused of assaulting her male roommate. She insists she did nothing wrong, claiming that she confronted the man only because she found out that he had secretly filmed her.
The now-38-year-old actress allegedly has caught him "filming me without my knowledge in my private environment and I was defending myself." Pointing out that she's only a five-foot-five "small girl" and he's 6' tall, she adds, "How much has he been filming me without my knowledge? The truth will come out."
A representative for the actress says she was not nude when he allegedly filmed her, but is concerned that the secret filming might have happened for a while.
Erin was arrested Thursday, April 11 for allegedly attacking the man she lived with in Walnut Creek in northern California. A neighbor stepped in after hearing shouts of help. She was booked for assault and was later released Friday morning.
The alleged victim suffered no visible injuries and couldn't be reached out for comment.
The case is still under investigation by police.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show