Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Skipped 'Scary Movie 5' Afterparty to Hang Out at Coachella
Lindsay Lohan apparently chose to go to Coachella music festival in Calfornia with her friends, instead of attending the afterparty of her new movie "Scary Movie 5" premiere on Thursday, April 11 at Lure, Hollywood. E! News reported that the 26-year-old actress went to a nearby hotel to meet up with her friends and later they drove to Palm Springs where the festival took place. The actress, who reportedly vowed to stay away from drugs and alcohol during the festival, will be staying in Indio, California for the weekend.
In an interview with TMZ, Lohan's father said that his daughter's decision to go to Coachella before entering rehabilitation was "one of the worst ideas she ever had." In addition, he did not expect the treatment would bring good results, although he wished her success.
Lohan previously arrived at "Scary Movie 5" premiere 30 minutes late because a staffer accidentally left the actress' planned dress in New York, according to a source. Therefore, her stylist had to find another dress for her. "The Dolce dress she wore arrived at around 6:50 P.M. and she put it on a little after 7:00 and bounded out the door. Traffic was jammed and she arrived at the red carpet at 7:42 P.M. The dress was 100 percent why she was late. At the end of the day she was very happy with the dress choice," the source said.
Lohan looked pretty in her sleek black dress while posing for pictures. Her co-star Charlie Sheen soon joined her for some poses on the red carpet. The two greeted each other and separated. Sheen left to talk to several media outlets, while Lohan rushed to the movie screening with her publicist. She did not greet her fans around the cinema who chanted her name and brought "Team Lohan" signs.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth