Kendall Jenner Would 'Love to' Model for Victoria's Secret
Kendall Jenner reveals her dream of becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel. Attending a photograph exhibition by Russell James, Kendall told E! News that she considered following the footsteps of Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, Heidi Klum and Miranda Kerr.
"I mean, it's always been kind of a dream of mine," the 17-year-old half sister of Kim Kardashian told the site about her hope of being the lingerie brand's model. "It's a very great thing to do, and it's something I'd love to do."
In the interview, Kendall also said that despite always being seen as part of a duo, she and sister Kylie Jenner had different goals. "Me and Kylie are sisters," she said. "But not everything we can always do together. She's not trying to be a model. She's trying to be more like a personality," the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star continued.
"We're trying to kind of separate ourselves -not in a bad way," Kendall added. "We're not fighting!"
Recently, Kendall appeared on May edition of Cosmopolitan magazine and talked about her desire of choosing a different career path from her other siblings who star on TV shows. She said to the magazine how she was very into being a model. "Modeling is my number one priority -one hundred percent," Kendall said.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed