Kendall Jenner Would 'Love to' Model for Victoria's Secret
Kendall Jenner reveals her dream of becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel. Attending a photograph exhibition by Russell James, Kendall told E! News that she considered following the footsteps of Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, Heidi Klum and Miranda Kerr.
"I mean, it's always been kind of a dream of mine," the 17-year-old half sister of Kim Kardashian told the site about her hope of being the lingerie brand's model. "It's a very great thing to do, and it's something I'd love to do."
In the interview, Kendall also said that despite always being seen as part of a duo, she and sister Kylie Jenner had different goals. "Me and Kylie are sisters," she said. "But not everything we can always do together. She's not trying to be a model. She's trying to be more like a personality," the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star continued.
"We're trying to kind of separate ourselves -not in a bad way," Kendall added. "We're not fighting!"
Recently, Kendall appeared on May edition of Cosmopolitan magazine and talked about her desire of choosing a different career path from her other siblings who star on TV shows. She said to the magazine how she was very into being a model. "Modeling is my number one priority -one hundred percent," Kendall said.
More Kendall Jenner News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star