Kris Humphries' Absence at Kim Kardashian Divorce Hearing Angers Kanye West
Kim Kardashian's estranged husband, Kris Humphries, failed to show up to their mandatory divorce hearing in Los Angeles on Friday, April 12. The fact that the Brooklyn Nets basketball player was in New York and he had no trouble making a flight to Los Angeles that day angered Kim's boyrfriend, Kanye West, according to HollywoodLife.
A source told the site, "It irks everybody involved to know how f**king shiesty [Kris] is. Kanye don't care that it makes him look bad in court for not showing up, he just wants this s**t over and so does Kim!" The source added, "It's just sad this s**t is taking so long, and this dude is going to try to drag this s**t on forever."
Kanye wasn't the only one who got furious at Kris for not attending the court. Another source said that Judge Hank Goldberg thought Kris was "mocking" and disrespecting the court system by not appearing at the court. "Kim showed up pregnant!" the source said. "He's just wasting everyone's time at this point... The judge is furious. So disrespectful."
Wearing a long silver tunic over white pants with her hair pulled back in a high ponytail, Kim sat alone in the jury box and managed to answer the judge's questions. As there was no settlement reached, both Kim and Kris have to come back to court on April 19. Their case will go to trial next May 6.
Kim filed for divorce from Kris back in October 2011, after 72 days of marriage. The 28-year-old athlete alleged his estranged wife used their televised nuptials to boost her ratings and earnings.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed