Kris Humphries' Absence at Kim Kardashian Divorce Hearing Angers Kanye West
Kim Kardashian's estranged husband, Kris Humphries, failed to show up to their mandatory divorce hearing in Los Angeles on Friday, April 12. The fact that the Brooklyn Nets basketball player was in New York and he had no trouble making a flight to Los Angeles that day angered Kim's boyrfriend, Kanye West, according to HollywoodLife.
A source told the site, "It irks everybody involved to know how f**king shiesty [Kris] is. Kanye don't care that it makes him look bad in court for not showing up, he just wants this s**t over and so does Kim!" The source added, "It's just sad this s**t is taking so long, and this dude is going to try to drag this s**t on forever."
Kanye wasn't the only one who got furious at Kris for not attending the court. Another source said that Judge Hank Goldberg thought Kris was "mocking" and disrespecting the court system by not appearing at the court. "Kim showed up pregnant!" the source said. "He's just wasting everyone's time at this point... The judge is furious. So disrespectful."
Wearing a long silver tunic over white pants with her hair pulled back in a high ponytail, Kim sat alone in the jury box and managed to answer the judge's questions. As there was no settlement reached, both Kim and Kris have to come back to court on April 19. Their case will go to trial next May 6.
Kim filed for divorce from Kris back in October 2011, after 72 days of marriage. The 28-year-old athlete alleged his estranged wife used their televised nuptials to boost her ratings and earnings.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'