Drake: Rihanna Fell Into My Lap Because of Chris Brown's 'Insecurities'
Things haven't calmed down between Drake and Chris Brown as both sides keep taking shots at each other. After Chris dissed Drake in Young Jeezy's "R.I.P." remix, now it's the Canadian rapper's turn to trash the R&B singer. In an interview with Elliott Wilson on East Village Radio, Drake bluntly called out his love rival for being insecure.
"Don't ask me s**t about that man when I come up there and leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities," the rapper mocked Chris, before taunting, "His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that I'm more popping than him and that at one point in life the woman that he loves fell into my lap."
"I did what a real n***a would do and treated her with respect," Drake continued. He didn't mention who the woman was, but many quickly referred to his brief hookup with Rihanna after she split from Chris following their infamous altercation that left her with a bloody and swollen face on the eve of Grammy Awards.
The feud between Chris and Drake came to attention when they were involved in a bottle-hurling fight while clubbing in New York last year. According to TMZ, Chris' bodyguard who suffered bloody head after the bar fight sued Drake and the club, hinting in his lawsuit that the debacle was initiated by Drake who allegedly sent an insulting note to Chris.
They have been dissing each other in songs ever since, but Drake said in the latest radio interview that he's done answering Chris' songs because nothing good came out of it. "I don't wanna hear that man rap, nobody wants to hear me rap against him. I really do this s**t," he said, before adding, "I'm not thinking about that man at all, or that girl, straight up."
More Drake News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says