Justin Bieber Premieres 'All Around the World' Music Video
Pop superstar Justin Bieber unveils today the official music video of his track "All Around the World" featuring Ludacris off album "Believe". Fittingly so, the four-minutes-fifteen-seconds clip makes use of live footage from the 19-year-old entertainer's concert performances and scenic shots of the famous landmarks associated with the countries he has visited as part of his "Believe" world tour.
"I have a surprise for all my beliebers tomorrow... #AATWvideo," Bieber first tweeted on Thursday, April 11, even prompting some doubtful fans to think that he was only pulling off another prank. Alas, the following day, he indeed posted the link to the clip along with the message, "Told u i had a surprise ;)."
And just as Bieber sings, "You're crazy girl, crazy girl," on the single, so does his video show the kind of adoration he gets from his millions of Beliebers. They simply go ecstatic over the sight of The Biebs, even going to the lengths of chasing him on the streets as he rode inside his SUV, with them banging on its windows as they catch up with the teen heartthrob.
Rapper Ludacris is also seen on the video, doing his verse on JB's song as they performed it at New York City's famed Apollo Theatre. He's always been there for his pal, assisting on his 2012 album and more significantly, helping out in the teen singer's 2010 break-out hit "Baby".
Justin Bieber's "All Around the World" (feat. Ludacris) music video
More Justin Bieber News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent