Justin Bieber Premieres 'All Around the World' Music Video
Pop superstar Justin Bieber unveils today the official music video of his track "All Around the World" featuring Ludacris off album "Believe". Fittingly so, the four-minutes-fifteen-seconds clip makes use of live footage from the 19-year-old entertainer's concert performances and scenic shots of the famous landmarks associated with the countries he has visited as part of his "Believe" world tour.
"I have a surprise for all my beliebers tomorrow... #AATWvideo," Bieber first tweeted on Thursday, April 11, even prompting some doubtful fans to think that he was only pulling off another prank. Alas, the following day, he indeed posted the link to the clip along with the message, "Told u i had a surprise ;)."
And just as Bieber sings, "You're crazy girl, crazy girl," on the single, so does his video show the kind of adoration he gets from his millions of Beliebers. They simply go ecstatic over the sight of The Biebs, even going to the lengths of chasing him on the streets as he rode inside his SUV, with them banging on its windows as they catch up with the teen heartthrob.
Rapper Ludacris is also seen on the video, doing his verse on JB's song as they performed it at New York City's famed Apollo Theatre. He's always been there for his pal, assisting on his 2012 album and more significantly, helping out in the teen singer's 2010 break-out hit "Baby".
More Justin Bieber News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says