Nick Lachey Advises Boys to 'Stay Away' From Taylor Swift
Nick Lachey is the latest celebrity who takes a jab at Taylor Swift. During a recent interview with MTV, where he and his 98 Degrees band mates stopped by to talk about their new single, "Microphone", Nick shared a harsh advice for young boybands like One Direction and The Wanted.
"Surround yourselves with good people," Jeff Timmons, another member of 98 Degrees, advised. "I mean, not to get too serious about it, but that's one thing that I think that we didn't always have. We didn't always have folks looking out for us the right way. Surround yourselves with good people; enjoy the ride."
"And stay away from Taylor Swift!" Nick added. He took the opportunity to tell the boys that Taylor wouldn't be a good influence for their career. "She'll write a song about you... Oh! I'm too late on that one. I didn't get to [that advice] fast enough. [The song will] be a hit, but it will be about you."
Nick wasn't the only one who mocked Taylor this week. During One Direction's concert in Newcastle a few days ago, Harry Styles band mates made fun at his and Taylor's brief love story. When they were performing "Little Thing" and Harry began singing, "I'm in love with you...," his band mates yelled, "Taylor Swift!"
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'