Nick Lachey Advises Boys to 'Stay Away' From Taylor Swift
Nick Lachey is the latest celebrity who takes a jab at Taylor Swift. During a recent interview with MTV, where he and his 98 Degrees band mates stopped by to talk about their new single, "Microphone", Nick shared a harsh advice for young boybands like One Direction and The Wanted.
"Surround yourselves with good people," Jeff Timmons, another member of 98 Degrees, advised. "I mean, not to get too serious about it, but that's one thing that I think that we didn't always have. We didn't always have folks looking out for us the right way. Surround yourselves with good people; enjoy the ride."
"And stay away from Taylor Swift!" Nick added. He took the opportunity to tell the boys that Taylor wouldn't be a good influence for their career. "She'll write a song about you... Oh! I'm too late on that one. I didn't get to [that advice] fast enough. [The song will] be a hit, but it will be about you."
Nick wasn't the only one who mocked Taylor this week. During One Direction's concert in Newcastle a few days ago, Harry Styles band mates made fun at his and Taylor's brief love story. When they were performing "Little Thing" and Harry began singing, "I'm in love with you...," his band mates yelled, "Taylor Swift!"
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'