Nick Lachey Advises Boys to 'Stay Away' From Taylor Swift
Nick Lachey is the latest celebrity who takes a jab at Taylor Swift. During a recent interview with MTV, where he and his 98 Degrees band mates stopped by to talk about their new single, "Microphone", Nick shared a harsh advice for young boybands like One Direction and The Wanted.
"Surround yourselves with good people," Jeff Timmons, another member of 98 Degrees, advised. "I mean, not to get too serious about it, but that's one thing that I think that we didn't always have. We didn't always have folks looking out for us the right way. Surround yourselves with good people; enjoy the ride."
"And stay away from Taylor Swift!" Nick added. He took the opportunity to tell the boys that Taylor wouldn't be a good influence for their career. "She'll write a song about you... Oh! I'm too late on that one. I didn't get to [that advice] fast enough. [The song will] be a hit, but it will be about you."
Nick wasn't the only one who mocked Taylor this week. During One Direction's concert in Newcastle a few days ago, Harry Styles band mates made fun at his and Taylor's brief love story. When they were performing "Little Thing" and Harry began singing, "I'm in love with you...," his band mates yelled, "Taylor Swift!"
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed