Nick Lachey Advises Boys to 'Stay Away' From Taylor Swift
Nick Lachey is the latest celebrity who takes a jab at Taylor Swift. During a recent interview with MTV, where he and his 98 Degrees band mates stopped by to talk about their new single, "Microphone", Nick shared a harsh advice for young boybands like One Direction and The Wanted.
"Surround yourselves with good people," Jeff Timmons, another member of 98 Degrees, advised. "I mean, not to get too serious about it, but that's one thing that I think that we didn't always have. We didn't always have folks looking out for us the right way. Surround yourselves with good people; enjoy the ride."
"And stay away from Taylor Swift!" Nick added. He took the opportunity to tell the boys that Taylor wouldn't be a good influence for their career. "She'll write a song about you... Oh! I'm too late on that one. I didn't get to [that advice] fast enough. [The song will] be a hit, but it will be about you."
Nick wasn't the only one who mocked Taylor this week. During One Direction's concert in Newcastle a few days ago, Harry Styles band mates made fun at his and Taylor's brief love story. When they were performing "Little Thing" and Harry began singing, "I'm in love with you...," his band mates yelled, "Taylor Swift!"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked