Trailer of 'Thor: The Dark World' Described: Thor Seeks Help From Loki
The first trailer of 'Thor: The dark World" has been screened by Nigel Cook, Vice President of Marvel International, at the Disney Consumer Show 2013 in Mexico City. Before playing the video for the crowd, he talked about "Iron Man 3" and showed a trailer that had been released before.
No footage from the screening has hit the web, but those who are eager to get tidbits on what to expect from the "Thor" sequel can satisfy their curiosity through the description that has spread online. The trailer begins with a panic scene where people are running in frights because something is "coming."
Thor arrives on Earth to take Jane Foster to Asgard. "I promised I would return for you," the God of Thunder says. He is facing off the cunning Malekith but he is no match for the villain. A tired-looking Thor then turns to an unlikely ally to help him defeat the Dark Elve.
A scene that follows shows a huge crystal prison which turns out to be occupied by none other than Loki. "I need your help, but if you betray me, I will kill you," Thor says to his exiled brother. The God of Mischief replies with a smile, "What do I have to do?"
Towards the end of the video, Thor is fighting Malekith again while Jane is watching. According to ComicBookMovie, "Malekith looks threatening. Jane looks terrified. Thor looks overwhelmed. Malekith stares at Jane and Thor yells: NOOOOO!"
Welcoming back Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Natalie Portman as Jane, and Tom Hiddleston as Loki, the "Thor" sequel is scheduled to be released across the United States on November 8. The trailer will be played before "Iron Man 3" which starts viewing in theaters on May 3.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo