Rocko Releases 'U.O.N.E.O.' Remix Without Rick Ross
Hip-hop artist Rocko is making the best out of the recent controversy that his single "U.O.N.E.O." has gotten into, courtesy of collaborator Rick Ross. The 33-year-old rapper immediately released a remix of the track, only this time, he dropped Rozay and kept the other remaining featured artist Future, while tapping Wiz Khalifa to pitch in for The Bawse.
"The record with Ross, that will always be the original record," Rocko said in a recent radio interview. "But because of the type of traction that the record has as far as radio and all over the country...it puts me in a position where I have to change it."
"U.O.N.E.O." was thrust into the spotlight when Ross got slammed for controversial lyrics where he was understood to be rapping about date rape. The Maybach Music Group mogul got a wave of criticisms from the online community and some critics even called for his sponsors to drop the rapper as an endorser. The outcry was apparently so aggressive that it caused Reebok to drop Ross as its spokesman for its Classics line of sneakers.
Meanwhile, Rocko is going to be taking advantage of all the publicity that his single off mixtape "Gift of Gab 2" is getting from the controversy. He reportedly will release a new version of the infamous track every Thursday for the next five weeks while he works on his new mixtape "Lingo for Dummies".
Rocko's "U.O.N.E.O." remix featuring Wiz Khalifa and Future:
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience