'Revenge' to Kill Off Key Character in Season 2 Finale
One familiar face will leave "Revenge" by the end of its second season. Series creator Mike Kelley reveals that they will kill off one key character in the two-hour season closer that will air May 12. "One of our core cast members will not survive the finale," he says.
Kelley tells TVLine, "Our audience will not have to wait to find out the identity of the person that didn't survive. We will let them know within the two hours." Giving a vague hint, he goes on teasing, "It'll be a surprise who it is - and it's certainly a surprise to Emily."
There are two episodes left before the season finale of "Revenge". The drama series will return on April 28 after a-month hiatus with an episode titled "Identity", where Emily, Aiden and Nolan must track down the Falcon's true identity and put a stop to the Initiative as they're desperate to find Padma. Emily also struggles with her future and Victoria fights her own battle after a very exposing interview on "Nightline".
"Revenge" airs every Sunday at 9/8c on ABC.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival