Robert Pattinson Reportedly to Buy a 'Love Nest' Together With Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart apparently has gained Robert Pattinson's trust after she cheated on him with movie director Rupert Sanders. The British actor has reportedly asked Stewart to live with him. "They've been taking it slowly, but Kristen has gradually won back his trust. Rob has taken a giant leap by officially suggesting they buy a love nest together," a source close to the couple told The Daily Star.
Earlier this week, Pattinson and friends, including their "Twilight" co-star Ashley Greene and "Spring Breakers" actress Ashley Benson, celebrated Stewart's 23rd birthday in a Mexican restaurant in Loz Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles. A source said that Pattinson and Stewart could not keep their hands off of each other at the birthday party.
"She didn't want to have some fancy dinner party, just something casual and fun," a friend told Hollywood Life. "They were so cute together, they weren't glued to each other's side. Kristen was being a good hostess and working the room. But whenever they were standing near each other, they were touching. Rob had his arm draped around her a lot and every once in a while they'd sneak a kiss. They both looked so in love!" the insider added.
Pattinson was said giving a $40,000 limited edition fountain pen as Stewart's birthday present. "Kristen has always collected pens, and has a variety of stylish ones. Rob decided to go big for her birthday this year and bought her a limited edition white gold Tibaldi Bentley Crewe fountain pen. He had her name specially engraved on it with the year and wording 'From R,' " a source revealed.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery