Robert Pattinson Reportedly to Buy a 'Love Nest' Together With Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart apparently has gained Robert Pattinson's trust after she cheated on him with movie director Rupert Sanders. The British actor has reportedly asked Stewart to live with him. "They've been taking it slowly, but Kristen has gradually won back his trust. Rob has taken a giant leap by officially suggesting they buy a love nest together," a source close to the couple told The Daily Star.
Earlier this week, Pattinson and friends, including their "Twilight" co-star Ashley Greene and "Spring Breakers" actress Ashley Benson, celebrated Stewart's 23rd birthday in a Mexican restaurant in Loz Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles. A source said that Pattinson and Stewart could not keep their hands off of each other at the birthday party.
"She didn't want to have some fancy dinner party, just something casual and fun," a friend told Hollywood Life. "They were so cute together, they weren't glued to each other's side. Kristen was being a good hostess and working the room. But whenever they were standing near each other, they were touching. Rob had his arm draped around her a lot and every once in a while they'd sneak a kiss. They both looked so in love!" the insider added.
Pattinson was said giving a $40,000 limited edition fountain pen as Stewart's birthday present. "Kristen has always collected pens, and has a variety of stylish ones. Rob decided to go big for her birthday this year and bought her a limited edition white gold Tibaldi Bentley Crewe fountain pen. He had her name specially engraved on it with the year and wording 'From R,' " a source revealed.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support